Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Portal Out

1. Default Re: Brinson Rodgers

Quote Originally Posted by mun_RaginCajuns View Post
    There's actually quite a few different subscription sites that are available to fans now with this type of info: D1 Softball, Justin's World of Softball, FloSoftball. The transfer portal is basically public knowledge as long as ya know where to look
    Know where to look and are willing to pay a subscription?

Default Re: Brinson Rodgers

There are other message boards about softball that usually post about new names in the portal

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    730 softball kids in portal and growing daily.
    It is getting out of control. MBB has 1,750 starting spots with almost 2/3 that amount in the portal and does not include first time freshmen. That’s insane.

Softball...700 and climbing? Really, in a sport where there is no pot of gold waiting on the professional side? Can’t be that many players butt hurt over playing time or horrible coaching

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    It is getting out of control. MBB has 1,750 starting spots with almost 2/3 that amount in the portal and does not include first time freshmen. That’s insane.

Softball...700 and climbing? Really, in a sport where there is no pot of gold waiting on the professional side? Can’t be that many players butt hurt over playing time or horrible coaching
    It's the way of the future today, something all coaches will have to learn to live with.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    It's the way of the future today, something all coaches will have to learn to live with.
    Dang, Tyler Summit must be kicking himself now...unrestricted free agency...

6. Default Re: Brinson Rodgers

Hyper portal "the way of the future today."

Sports needs to get ready for clueless fans and fanless stadiums

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post

Zoom, softball will be over a 1000. Currently 743 and climbing.

Zoom, softball will be over a 1000.
    You stole my password? No more bourbon for you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    You stole my password? No more bourbon for you !!!
    I didn't steal it Coach. I was just using it, lmao. Some folks need sunlight because there head is so far up there butt! It is amazing how jealousy ruins people.

10. Default Re: Brinson Rodgers

I didn't steal it Coach. I was just using it, lmao. Some folks needs sunlight because there head is so far up there butt! It is amazing how jealousy ruins people.
    Too many s’s

Default Re: Portal Out

810 kids in the portal as of now. I told ZoomZoom that I believe when it is all said and done the portal will reach 1000+

I got a real good feeling the Cajuns will be very happy in a few weeks or so, maybe sooner. Our next transfer if everything lines up will be huge! I for sure will be happy.

I got a real good feeling the Cajuns will be very happy in a few weeks or so, maybe sooner. Our next transfer if everything lines up will be huge! I for sure will be happy.
    If you are talking about a certain lead off hitter, I hear its LSU or Louisiana.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    If you are talking about a certain lead off hitter, I hear its LSU or Louisiana.
    Same here T. Thats why I said if everything lines up. I hope/believe she will be a Cajun. For sure we are in the mix.

Has it not occurred to anyone that this was going on before but there wasn’t a list? You know how many of these kids are just seeing if they have somewhere to go and if not will just hang it up? Same as before but nobody kept track of the kids that quit or transferred down or even to other schools. People can just track it now so it seems insane. Looking at total number of names in the portal means nothing. How many of them throw their name in the portal for a “what the hell” before hanging it up?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information