Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: D1Baseabll Projects the Field of 64

Default Re: D1Baseabll Projects the Field of 64

Quote Originally Posted by Tell The Truth View Post
    You don't know me or robe....but he sure took the fraud $$$$$
    I knew Robe well, and he was a larger than life man than you’ll ever be

2. Default Re: D1Baseabll Projects the Field of 64

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Tell him brother. Anyone speaking I'll of the dead is a maggot. Turbine, please ban that sacrilegious maggot.
    Not speaking ill///just the TRUTH

3. Default Re: D1Baseabll Projects the Field of 64

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    At least we actually HAVE a past and history.

Btw, in your best year....0-2 against the Cajuns
    Tech has won 7 of the last 11 against the fleur de leis

There is no truth in saying he was a fraud. ____ off.

Your only as good as your last game which you guys lost.

Your women’s basketball coach cheated on his wife and knocked up one of his players.

Do you really want to lecture us on morality?

And still lead the series on you 82-70

8. Default Re: D1Baseabll Projects the Field of 64

Still rolling downhill since 2000 CWS...
    If we ever get to the bottom we will be sure to tell you hello.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Tell him brother. Anyone speaking I'll of the dead is a maggot. Turbine, please ban that sacrilegious maggot.
    While I like the way Turbine runs this board allowing visitors to continue to post even though they are obvious trolls, compared to “other” LA University’s fan forums who ban anyone who doesn’t agree with their point of view I agree that it is time to ban this poster.

To spend his Saturday afternoon trolling on RP when LA Tech is playing in their own conference tournament, and then talking ____ about a coach who passed away that is widely respected and loved throughout Baseball is an ass hole move. There is nothing positive that will come from allowing this poster to continue wasting his life on RP trolling and disrespecting Cajun Fans.

It is unbelievable that La Tech finally has a “descent” season in baseball and this guy has the nerve to spend his time on RP talking ____ about Louisiana’s Baseball program rather than enjoying their program’s season.

If you consider being a 2 seed in a regional tournament a good enough reason to talk ill about the dead you are a complete piece of trash.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    While I like the way Turbine runs this board allowing visitors to continue to post even though they are obvious trolls, compared to “other” LA University’s fan forums who ban anyone who doesn’t agree with their point of view I agree that it is time to ban this poster.

To spend his Saturday afternoon trolling on RP when LA Tech is playing in their own conference tournament, and then talking ____ about a coach who passed away that is widely respected and loved throughout Baseball is an ass hole move. There is nothing positive that will come from allowing this poster to continue wasting his life on RP trolling and disrespecting Cajun Fans on.

It is unbelievable that La Tech finally has a “descent” season in baseball and this guy has the nerve to spend his time on RP talking ____ about Louisiana’s Baseball program rather than enjoying their program’s “good” season.

If you consider being a 2 seed in a regional tournament a good enough reason to talk ill about the dead you are a complete piece of trash.
    Excellent post sir.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post

To spend his Saturday afternoon trolling on RP when LA Tech is playing in their own conference tournament, and then talking ____ about a coach who passed away that is widely respected and loved throughout Baseball is an ass hole move. There is nothing positive that will come from allowing this poster to continue wasting his life on RP trolling and disrespecting Cajun Fans on.

It is unbelievable that La Tech finally has a “descent” season in baseball and this guy has the nerve to spend his time on RP talking ____ about Louisiana’s Baseball program rather than enjoying their program’s “good” season.

You beat me to it.

Turbine, time to ban this clown.

Bulldogs at FEMA in Ruston.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    If they miss out on hosting, it would be hilarious

What is your preseason ranking in football? Because that is what Tech is supposed to be known for. I guess we flip-flopped sports...that cool you can keep baseball...lol. You a clown _____.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information