Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Worst Home schedule, EVER

Default Re: Worst Home schedule, EVER

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    I will be at Cajun Field that's how I choose to spend my money but people need to stop complaining about how others choose to spend their money. If I wasn't such a die hard I'd watch it on tv also. If we want to build on the hype then we need to start giving fans a reason to go to CF. Heck I can watch top 25 programs on tv all day long. You can't tell me that if it wasn't for last year more people wouldn't be complaining about the schedule or the lack of Saturday games and lack of Quality tailgating opportunities. JMO
    Im with you I have only missed one home game the last 10 years. However Im not happy and will voice my opinion.

2. Default Re: Worst Home schedule, EVER

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    If we want to build on the hype then we need to start giving fans a reason to go to CF. Heck I can watch top 25 programs on tv all day long.
    Cajun Field will be fielding a Top-25 team. LIVE

You well know there is a world of difference between watching local history in the making and long distance disconnected reruns.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    3 Saturday home games in October.. I got kicked out the Fau game for throwing up on the south hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    3 Saturday home games in October.. I got kicked out the Fau game for throwing up on the south hill.
    That was you?

You do realize 10 years ago we were not even a blimp on anyone's radar. Hud the cheerleader got everyone hyped. He sold this crappy schedule. But the teams we played at home were perception wise better named teams than we are playing now and that's the problem not so much when we are playing. Plus I didn't pay as much for tailgating or tickets back then. I could ride my golf cart while drinking at Cajun Field it's apples to oranges but I get your point.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    That was you?
    I was not the only one that night

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    I was not the only one that night
    That was probably one of the best times at Cajun Field considering the crowd, outcome, weather, intensity ...

We all know Lafayette is a front runner town. That's been the excuse for years, Cajun football wasn't up to being a front runner. Now the team is a pre-season top 25 team, lots of chatter nationally about beating Texas and having a realistic chance to be in a NY bowl, and now they'll _____ and moan about the schedule. The teams outside of conference have been on this years schedule for several years. What's the next excuse? And the next? And the Next? And the Next excuse? Casual Fan needs to STF up and man up. Tired of the fing Lafayette excuses....
    Preach, man. I am tired of the whining. Those aren’t fans. Our state is shaped like a boot so we can kick your sss.

10. Default Re: Worst Home schedule, EVER

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana84 View Post
    (Louisiana) "shaped like a boot so we can kick your sss."
    You hear that Texas?

Get ready for some football.

has anyone heard anything about their reseating request?

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana84 View Post
    Preach, man. I am tired of the whining. Those aren’t fans. Our state is shaped like a boot so we can kick your sss.
    You're right, we need to stop whining. Better to focus on the good things and have fun. While its healthy to debate whether a 3 Saturday home game schedule is fair and reasonable to fans, its easy to get caught up in the negative. Are you available for motivational speaking? We need a Boot Game! Coach Napier wear some boots, we'll all wear boots! Can see it now- Ragin Cajun T-shirts "Life's a Boot"!

Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    You're right, we need to stop whining. Better to focus on the good things and have fun. While its healthy to debate whether a 3 Saturday home game schedule is fair and reasonable to fans, its easy to get caught up in the negative. Are you available for motivational speaking? We need a Boot Game! Coach Napier wear some boots, we'll all wear boots! Can see it now- Ragin Cajun T-shirts "Life's a Boot"!
    White, shrimper boots!

14. Default Re: Worst Home schedule, EVER

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    White, shrimper boots!
    Pointed cowboy boots. We want to stomp some butt, not boot some games. Need to have the correct boots.

As bad as it is gentlemen, we’re not in CUSA and a horrible Tv contract with zero exposure. There’s another thread wanting Saturday football back. This one shows exposure numbers. Even our midweek Coastal game faired well.

https://www.csnbbs.com/thread-923759.html

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information