Thread: RCAF Director Radio Interview Scheduled

Default RCAF Director Radio Interview Scheduled

Lee DeLeon will be on the First Cup Radio Show Saturday morning. 103.7 FM is the station that carries the program which is hosted by the Professor, Don Trahan. Program goes from 7 to 9 AM. Not sure what time interview will occur but I predict 8 AM.

Default Re: RCAF Director Radio Interview Scheduled

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Lee DeLeon will be on the First Cup Radio Show Saturday morning. 103.7 FM is the station that carries the program which is hosted by the Professor, Don Trahan. Program goes from 7 to 9 AM. Not sure what time interview will occur but I predict 8 AM.
    Well I'm not going to be up listening to radio at 7amish! Could you please ask him if there are plans to upgrade the lame _____ newsletter?

I have confirmed interview time is 8 AM.

every contact that I have had with Lee has been positive, from him helping me with season tickets last year to him returning a call during winter break when I had an issue with an end of year donation, also his staff has been stellar every time I have contacted them, it appears that he values a small donor and gives them attention and assistance just like it was a large donor

Thread Information