Thread: Bailey Curry

UL Softball Bailey Curry

Bailey Curry is now in the portal.

UL Softball Re: Bailey Curry

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Bailey Curry now is in the portal.
    Not surprised by this, I wish her luck wherever she lands!

Default Re: Bailey Curry

I wish her the best as well. There are many places where she would get more playing time.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I wish her the best as well. There are many places where she would get more playing time.
    I dont know what her options are, but I could see her getting a lot of playing time at a lower tier school closer to her home.

5. Default Re: Bailey Curry

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I dont know what her options are, but I could see her getting a lot of playing time at a lower tier school closer to her home.
    Yes, I agree, but remember she left a lower tier school closer to home to come here. She is from Frankfurt, KY and played her first year at Toledo

Prior to Louisiana
    Played her freshman season at Toledo in 2018 … was the Mid-American Conference (MAC) Freshman of the Year and was named to the NFCA All-Great Lakes Region team … led the Rockets in average (.362), hits (64), home runs (14), RBI (46), walks (34), slugging (.633) and on-base percentage (.465) during her collegiate debut campaign … set the Toledo single season home run record, eclipsing the standard which had stood since 1990 … ranked Top 10 nationally in home runs hit by a freshman … among the Top 150 nationally in hits, home runs per game, RBI per game, total bases, slugging percentage and walks.

She came here to play on a Championship caliber team, got to respect her for the move. She will probably move on to a school that she will be one of the better players on, but she gave everything she had while here. A career .298 hitter at UL, with a .508 Slugging % and a .473% OBA with 15 Home Runs. I'll take that everyday in a part-time starter.

I really liked her; great attitude as well. Best of luck to her.

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    I really liked her; great attitude as well. Best of luck to her.
    No doubt a good kid.

Sorry to see her leave.

Thread Information