Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA SB Final: Louisiana 5, LSU 8

Default Re: NCAA SB Final: Louisiana 5, LSU 8

Most people like Glasco including myself but still can’t believe he gave himself that “Regional Glasco” name. It’s gonna stick for a while.

Great season ladies!

Geaux Cajuns!

2. Default Re: WINNER TAKE ALL

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I am not runner, but that isn't to much to ask. It is called standards and our program standards are higher than being qualified to play in a regional. Regionals only arent Glasco standards and expectations. I do think he is the correct coach for the program.
    I think Glasco will learn and make adjustments as well. 2019, we were number 1 in the nation. This year was a s*** show with injuries and cancelations. Let's see what next year brings.

Default Re: WINNER TAKE ALL

I am not runner, but that isn't to much to ask. It is called standards and our program standards are higher than being qualified to play in a regional. Regionals only arent Glasco standards and expectations. I do think he is the correct coach for the program.
    I'm not saying he not the right coach for the job but I want to hold him accountable to do the job we are paying him for. At my job I get evaluated if I'm not doing what I (we) are getting paid to do I (we) get told that not fired but that lights a fire under people's rear end.

Great season given injuries and what not.

Program is in a solid place. I’m sure Glasco will get the job done next year.

Excited for what the future holds for this athletic department.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Not defending anyone but we all know what happened in those two series at LSWho. People want to hold Bobby boy accountable for being stagnant why not other coaches. Is that too much to ask.
    Lets look at Coach Glasco years at Louisiana.

2018, had 13 kids leave including 2 all americans and the belt pitcher of the year. He made a regional finals with that squad,which over achieved. With Sanders, Creighton and Denham we are probably in OK. This was someone elses team with no fall ball.

2019, I believe we were in a regional final again.

2020, we will never know. I think we definitely get to WCWS and then I think we would have made some serious noise. We could have been in the mix for a Natty.

2021, Lots of injuries and a whole lot of disappointment. A pitch here or there we could have won today. 5 more feet juice has a 3 run bomb, 2 more inchs outside lsu doesnt hit the 3 run bomb. Thats how it goes sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    I think Glasco will learn and make adjustments as well. 2019, we were number 1 in the nation. This year was a s*** show with injuries and cancelations. Let's see what next year brings.
    2019 we were number one in the nation? Where was I at when we were ranked #1?

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaC View Post
    Great season given injuries and what not.

Program is in a solid place. I’m sure Glasco will get the job done next year.

Excited for what the future holds for this athletic department.
    What it you may get roasted on here mentioning injuries. Some posters say that is an excuse, lol.

Lost 8 to 5. Juice hit a ball about 196 feet to left field that would have scored 3 if it would have carried 5 more feet. We had a tag from 3rd to get one run.
    Thank you sir.

9. Default Re: WINNER TAKE ALL

I don't have a GPS tracker on you, so I couldn't say. But our RPI was number one after we won the series at Florida last year. I'm just saying we probably would have gone to WCWS. This year, nothing was in our favor, and we still played LSU to a winner take all. That's awesome in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Thank you sir.
    We let the same pitcher throw two complete games in one day and just didn't make the correct adjustments after seeing her for 6 to 7 at bats. I am excited for the future. I think the expectations will be a little different so there may not be as much pressure and sometimes looser teams play better. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    I don't have a GPS tracker on you, so I couldn't say. But our RPI was number one after we won the series at Florida last year. I'm just saying we probably would have gone to WCWS. This year, nothing was in our favor, and we still played LSU to a winner take all. That's awesome in my book.
    Oh you meant 2020. You said 2019. That is why I questioned it.

We let the same pitcher throw two complete games in one day and just didn't make the correct adjustments after seeing her for 6 to 7 at bats. I am excited for the future. I think the expectations will be a little different so there may not be as much pressure and sometimes looser teams play better. We will see.
    Five runs is enough to beat LSU. It was not about the hitting. It was about the pitching.

LOL that's funny did we win the regional last year. Where can I find last year in the record books. We were starting belt play our RPI was going to drop we all know this stop with the charades. If everyone is pleased with what we have done the last five years then so be it I'm pleased too. At least I know we can win the belt fill up the trophy case. Seriously no one wants Glasco fired and I want make excuses for him. I feel what he has done is unexpectable to a top twenty five program. I have live through the Saints years of wait until next year we will be better. I give up I'm happy to be the belt regular season and tournament champion and LSU's ticket to the super regionals every year. I'll drink to that while renewing my basketball seats with no expectations of advancing past the first round of the conference tournament.

14. Default Re: WINNER TAKE ALL

You have me corrected, 2020. Covid, injuries, personal tragedies, there has been so much adversity, and yet here we are still grinding to regional finals and winner take all games. We are due.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    LOL that's funny did we win the regional last year. Where can I find last year in the record books. We were starting belt play our RPI was going to drop we all know this stop with the charades. If everyone is pleased with what we have done the last five years then so be it I'm pleased too. At least I know we can win the belt fill up the trophy case. Seriously no one wants Glasco fired and I want make excuses for him. I feel what he has done is unexpectable to a top twenty five program. I have live through the Saints years of wait until next year we will be better. I give up I'm happy to be the belt regular season and tournament champion and LSU's ticket to the super regionals every year. I'll drink to that while renewing my basketball seats with no expectations of advancing past the first round of the conference tournament.
    You mention 2019 not me. That was the last full season of ranked teams. We finished 2020 ranked 9th, so I didnt know if I missed something. Zoom just made a reasonable request to keep this thread to softball only.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information