Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA SB Final: Louisiana 5, LSU 8

Default Re: WINNER TAKE ALL

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    Agreed. It's a shame. Our bats just have to be better and we need more than one ace.
    Lack of clutch hitting has hurt us all year.

2. Default Re: WINNER TAKE ALL

End of 5

LA   01
    LSU 07

3. Default Re: WINNER TAKE ALL

Summer has been such a treat to watch for five years. I remember the game against Florida at Lamson when she shut them down. My my time flies.

If we must play Lsu every year in a regional, we should not play in regular season. They were on top of every pitch Summer threw. or at the very least, coach has to save his ace and give other pitchers the ball, even if we lose. p.s. this has nothing to do with how sleepy out bats were.

Summer has been such a treat to watch for five years. I remember the game against Florida at Lamson when she shut them down. My my time flies.
    All 11 innings, 185 pitches....Straight warrior that day.

6. Default Re: WINNER TAKE ALL

Glasco needs to make some adjustments to get us over the regional hump. We need pitching depth and something g with the hitting needs to change.

7. Default Re: WINNER TAKE ALL

LSU pitcher showing signs of fatigue after 160 pitches today

13 innings against this pitcher. We should be on top of her pitches by now. Running out of time.

9. Default Re: WINNER TAKE ALL

LA   03
    LSU 07

10. Default Re: WINNER TAKE ALL

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    13 innings against this pitcher. We should be on top of her pitches by now. Running out of time.
    Indicator that the way hitting is coached needs to change. And while I'm saying this, Curry blasts it out.

Glasco needs to make some adjustments to get us over the regional hump. We need pitching depth and something g with the hitting needs to change.
    The Cajuns will have depth next year. I would even say maybe more than they have now. The biggest off season issue will be hiring a top notch pitching coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanced_view View Post
    If we must play Lsu every year in a regional, we should not play in regular season. They were on top of every pitch Summer threw. or at the very least, coach has to save his ace and give other pitchers the ball, even if we lose. p.s. this has nothing to do with how sleepy out bats were.
    They need to play twice for rpi reasons. Remember there are a lot of P5 schools that will not play us even at there place.

13. Default Re: WINNER TAKE ALL

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    They need to play twice for rpi reasons. Remember there are a lot of P5 schools that will not play us even at there place.
    We need all the P5 RPI games we can get. It's great experience for times like right now.

Not digging on anyone but if glasco can't make us any better than we have always been when does he go on the hot seat or are we ok with with just making a regional at some SEC school. I enjoyed the season always want more.

and something with the hitting needs to change.
    That's for damn sure. Pitching can carry you so far.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information