Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA SB Final: Louisiana 5, LSU 8

Default Re: NCAA SB Final: Louisiana 5, LSU 8

APB. What kind of a Cajuns fan are you. Your words smell of poison.

Default Re: WINNER TAKE ALL

Quote Originally Posted by apb View Post
    Blah, blah, blah. Tell that to Coastal Carolinas baseball team that won a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP less than 10 years ago. It can and has been done. Why not us?
    Sure...it can.

How many Regionals has Coastal won in the last 10 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Hot seat? LSU has an athletic budget 3 times the size of the rest of the BR Regional programs COMBINED.

Yeah, it’s going to be tough to go up against SEC programs with almost unlimited athletic resources each Regional. Get out of those things is going to be a bear.

And if he is on the hot seat, knowing our athletic budget situation, who the hell would you suggest we bring in to guarantee wins vs the LSUs, Ole Miss’s and the Alabama’s of the softball world?
    We have won with a lesser budget if being stagnant is our goal then we are fine. My question is when do we say enough is enough if we want to go to the next level. Just look at our previous resumes we have done more with less yes money also. So budgets is just an excuse IMO.

Coastal 2016 was like UL 2014, except they peaked at the perfect time.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    Cajuns were set up to make a WCWS run last year.
    That year will always be the what if year.

Hot seat? LSU has an athletic budget 3 times the size of the rest of the BR Regional programs COMBINED.

Yeah, it’s going to be tough to go up against SEC programs with almost unlimited athletic resources each Regional. Get out of those things is going to be a bear.

And if he is on the hot seat, knowing our athletic budget situation, who the hell would you suggest we bring in to guarantee wins vs the LSUs, Ole Miss’s and the Alabama’s of the softball world?
    Oh one other thing we have beaten those programs with lesser named athletes that we developed into super stars.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I am not sure about being stacked, but we will be young.
    2021 LOUISIANA RAGIN' CAJUNS SOFTBALL SIGNING CLASS
    Jacquelyn Adams – 1B/C, Bryan, Texas (Bryan HS) – Extra Inning Softball Rank: No. 82
    Jessica Adams – RHP, Bryan, Texas (Bryan HS) – Extra Inning Softball Rank: No. 55
    Laney Credeur – 1B/3B, Old Mines, Mo. (Kingston K-14 School) – Extra Inning Softball Rank: No. 51
    Kramer Eschete – OF, Brenham, Texas (Brenham HS) – Extra Inning Softball Rank: No. 89
    Kayla Falterman – OF, The Woodlands, Texas (The Woodlands HS) – Extra Inning Softball Rank: No. 39
    Samantha Graeter – OF/UT, Spring, Texas (Oak Ridge HS) – Extra Inning Softball Rank: No. 41
    Maddie Hayden – OF/UT, West Monroe, La. (West Monroe HS) – Extra Inning Softball Rank: No. 15
    Elia Hebel – 3B, Albany, Texas (Albany HS) – Extra Inning Softball Rank: No. 73
    Samantha Landry – RHP, Mont Belvieu, Texas (Barbers Hill HS) – Extra Inning Softball Rank: No. 4
    Alexa Langeliers – IF, Keller, Texas (Keller HS) – Extra Inning Softball Rank: No. 48
    Tyler Oubre – RHP, Destrehan, La. (Destrehan HS) – Extra Inning Softball Rank: No. 101
    McKenzie Wittenberg – OF, Fort Myers, Fla. (Riverdale HS) – Extra Inning Softball Rank: No. 135

Poison because I expect more from the programs and don't make excuses?

Ok then. Maybe if we all expected more, we would get more.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Won’t carry a team to a national championship. Those days are gone, have to have at least two elite pitchers to have a chance.

Just got home from funeral home, what I miss?
    Lost 8 to 5. Juice hit a ball about 196 feet to left field that would have scored 3 if it would have carried 5 more feet. We had a tag from 3rd to get one run.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    We have won with a lesser budget if being stagnant is our goal then we are fine. My question is when do we say enough is enough if we want to go to the next level. Just look at our previous resumes we have done more with less yes money also. So budgets is just an excuse IMO.
    Do you want Mike back?

Oh one other thing we have beaten those programs with lesser named athletes that we developed into super stars.
    Yes, it has happened and I believe we should be able to see it happen. Glasco has been in two Regionals with his players. So yeah, let’s see what happens next season.

But if it’s not to your expectation, who do you propose we go out and hire to get us over that hump? So far, three seasons, two with a planned team, three Regional IF games.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Do you want Mike back?
    Seems to be what he’s getting at, but Lotief’s last two seasons before trying to burn down the program ended with IF game losses in a Baton Rouge Regional.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    APB. What kind of a Cajuns fan are you. Your words smell of poison.
    Who is apb and what did he/she say?

Seems to be what he’s getting at, but Lotief’s last two seasons before trying to burn down the program ended with IF game losses in a Baton Rouge Regional.
    Why would think Mike or the other two previous coaches are the only people that can lead this program. I want Glasco to do what we are paying him to do which is more than winning the suck belt and losing regionals at SEC schools. Is that too much to ask the coach of a nationally ranked program.

Why would think Mike or the other two previous coaches are the only people that can lead this program. I want Glasco to do what we are paying him to do which is more than winning the suck belt and losing regionals at SEC schools. Is that too much to ask the coach of a nationally ranked program.
    I am not runner, but that isn't to much to ask. It is called standards and our program standards are higher than being qualified to play in a regional. Regionals only arent Glasco standards and expectations. I do think he is the correct coach for the program.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information