Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40

Thread: Deggs to A&M???

  1. #16

    Rep Power
    58

    Ragin' Cajuns Re: Deggs to A&M???

    JMVCajuns,

    Doubtful, especially since he hasn't really done anything here... yet.

    #cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns

    -jhk3

  2. #17

    Default Re: Deggs to A&M???

    Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    JMVCajuns,

    Doubtful, especially since he hasn't really done anything here... yet.

    #cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    He won the west and has 1 seed in tournament. And he turned Sam around. He has a top notch resume also before any of this.

  3. #18

    Default Re: Deggs to A&M???

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    He won the west and has 1 seed in tournament. And he turned Sam around. He has a top notch resume also before any of this.
    He took over after David pierce left for Tulane, pierce won 3 straight conference championships and the 2014 team went 43-19.

  4. #19

    Rep Power
    58

    Ragin' Cajuns Re: Deggs to A&M???

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    He won the west and has 1 seed in tournament. And he turned Sam around. He has a top notch resume also before any of this.
    That's not enough for a program like aTm, believe me.

    #cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    -jhk3

  5. #20

    Rep Power
    60

    Default Re: Deggs to A&M???

    Rice fired Matt Bragga last night


  6. #21

    Rep Power
    60

    Default Re: Deggs to A&M???

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Rice fired Matt Bragga last night
    Not a huge surprise, but a little surprised in the fact that he was only their 2 full seasons with Covid season in between. I guess they were impatient with results. They were 23-29-1 this season and finished 5th in the CUSA. I would have thought they would have given him another season, but I guess not

  7. #22

    Rep Power
    60

    Default Re: Deggs to A&M???

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Not a huge surprise, but a little surprised in the fact that he was only their 2 full seasons with Covid season in between. I guess they were impatient with results. They were 23-29-1 this season and finished 5th in the CUSA. I would have thought they would have given him another season, but I guess not
    that seems pretty quick to me, especially given all the circumstances around last year.

  8. #23

    Rep Power
    60

    Default Re: Deggs to A&M???

    Just to follow up on this. A&M is hiring Schlossnagle from TCU, which should give you an idea of what level of coach they were looking at. They hired the coach of the #6 national seed, Big XII regular season co-champs/tournament champs.


  9. #24

    Default Re: Deggs to A&M???

    Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    Just to follow up on this. A&M is hiring Schlossnagle from TCU, which should give you an idea of what level of coach they were looking at. They hired the coach of the #6 national seed, Big XII regular season co-champs/tournament champs.
    When you can afford Jimbo and now this hire, that's some serious coin aTm has.

  10. #25

    Rep Power
    60

    Default Re: Deggs to A&M???

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    When you can afford Jimbo and now this hire, that's some serious coin aTm has.
    I think they were ranked as the highest revenue school in the country over Texas, and I think it was somewhere about $200M.

  11. #26
    USLJim is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Rep Power
    27

    Default Re: Deggs to A&M???

    They just hired TCU coach, letís move on


  12. #27

    Rep Power
    45

    Default Re: Deggs to A&M???

    Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    Just to follow up on this. A&M is hiring Schlossnagle from TCU, which should give you an idea of what level of coach they were looking at. They hired the coach of the #6 national seed, Big XII regular season co-champs/tournament champs.
    Nobody was expecting this to happen. This is a great hire for A&M.

  13. #28
    Jacob81 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Deggs to A&M???

    TCU to hire Matt Deggs???


  14. #29

    Rep Power
    35

    Default Re: Deggs to A&M???

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    TCU to hire Matt Deggs???
    No
    CajunVic

  15. #30

    Default Re: Deggs to A&M???

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    TCU to hire Matt Deggs???
    Lotief is making the switch to baseball!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Was Deggs the right hire....
    By fanof71 in forum Coaching Matters
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: March 25th, 2021, 06:36 am
  2. Coach Deggs on BEV
    By wcd35 in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: December 9th, 2019, 08:15 am
  3. Deggs Replacement
    By Turbine in forum Coaching Matters
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: April 12th, 2019, 07:45 pm
  4. Back to Before Deggs
    By NewsCopy in forum BASEBALL
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 19th, 2015, 03:06 am
  5. Why is no one talking about this? (Deggs)
    By NewsCopy in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: June 20th, 2014, 09:28 am

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •