Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA SB Final: Louisiana 2, LSU 0

1. NCAA NCAA SB Final: Louisiana 2, LSU 0

Let's get two today and get those bats hot.

Default Re: Louisiana vs LA State at Baton Rouge A&M

LSU hasn't used any pitcher but one. I suspect we will see a different pitcher today while they have seen both of ours. If our bats don't get going then we could be run ruled in the first game. Our track record against top teams is not good. I wish it would be different but just being realistic.

3. Default Re: Louisiana vs LA State at Baton Rouge A&M

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    LSU hasn't used any pitcher but one. I suspect we will see a different pitcher today while they have seen both of ours. If our bats don't get going then we could be run ruled in the first game. Our track record against top teams is not good. I wish it would be different but just being realistic.
    Yep. All we can do is watch and see. I'd hate for Summer's last year to end like this.

Glasco should have never referred to himself being known as "Regional Glasco" I am still not sure why he did it? To motivate himself or the team?
    He can now only kick the name he gave himself by leading the ladies to two Victories in BR today!
    Let's Geaux Cajuns!
    Looks like SECN Picked up the 1 pm game.

5. Default Re: Louisiana vs LA State at Baton Rouge A&M

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Glasco should have never referred to himself being known as "Regional Glasco" I am still not sure why he did it? To motivate himself or the team?
    He can now only kick the name he gave himself by leading the ladies to two Victories in BR today!
    Let's Geaux Cajuns!
    Looks like SECN Picked up the 1 pm game.
    Awesome take, and I completely agree. We know how good our team is, they are very capable.

The only focus for the Cajuns will be winning G1 first. If we can win G1 then anything can happen in the if necessary game. Now would be the time to really go off at the plate. When our backs are against the wall there in no team that I believe in more than the Cajuns.

Maybe it’s me but it seems like the team that wins game one wins it all. The undefeated team for obvious reason but when the one loss team wins game one the other plays scared. Win game 1 and let’s see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    Maybe it’s me but it seems like the team that wins game one wins it all. The undefeated team for obvious reason but when the one loss team wins game one the other plays scared. Win game 1 and let’s see what happens
    It was always gut wrenching when Cajuns would win the first game of a Super Regional being one win away from WCWS and then dropping two in a row. I can remember this happening at least three times in the last 10-15 years. Talk about emotional roller coaster ride that ends with a major crash!

Lamb will get the start in the circle Let ____ing go.

10. Default Re: Louisiana vs LA State at Baton Rouge A&M

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    It was always gut wrenching when Cajuns would win the first game of a Super Regional being one win away from WCWS and then dropping two in a row. I can remember this happening at least three times in the last 10-15 years. Talk about emotional roller coaster ride that ends with a major crash!
    I remember Arizona State and winning 6-0 in game one and getting run ruled the next two games. Oyyy

Well that’s a lot better than giving up 5 runs in the 1st.

Now let’s get some hits.

12. Default Re: Louisiana vs LA State at Baton Rouge A&M

I do not like how much off the edge the home plate umpire is giving. Those pitches are six inches outside at the front of the plate ... more at the rear.

None of those pitches to Bryan were strikes.

Brian

This umpire has a WIDE strike zone

14. Default Re: Louisiana vs LA State at Baton Rouge A&M

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    I do not like how much off the edge the home plate umpire is giving. Those pitches are six inches outside at the front of the plate ... more at the rear.

None of those pitches to Bryan were strikes.

Brian
    I was thinking the same thing. It will be a long game if she gets that pitch.

15. Default Re: Louisiana vs LA State at Baton Rouge A&M

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. It will be a long game if she gets that pitch.
    Lamb looking good so far! Come on bats!!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information