Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA SB Final: Louisiana 3, LSU 10

NCAA NCAA SB Final: Louisiana 3, LSU 10

2p first pitch. Who will be the starting pitcher? What has to happen for the Cajuns to win this game? Lets ____ing get it. The Cajuns are coming and they ain't backing down!

Default Re: Louisiana SB vs Purple Team

Bats need to wake up. They played two games yesterday because the bats were silent. Not feeling good about today. Our record against top 50 teams is not good.

3. Default Re: Louisiana SB vs Purple Team

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Bats need to wake up. They played two games yesterday because the bats were silent. Not feeling good about today. Our record against top 50 teams is not good.
    The only way to fix that is to play it again. We can only move up in that regard. I don’t think our coach or players are scared.

Go Cajun Ladies!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I tend to agree. But GW is an awesome team, and I am cautiously optimistic that we can get it going today. GEAUX Cajuns!!!!

5. Default Re: Louisiana SB vs Purple Team

First time poster, long time reader of Ragin Pagin and long time Cajun softball fan. I believe GW was a very talented team with a nothing to lose attitude. We as Cajun fans should know better than most how dangerous a talented team in that situation can be. We have many time in the past been that same underrated/disrespected team because of the conference schedule we play. Secondly, I do not think this Cajun team that will hit the field today can in anyway be compared to the team that dropped 2 to LSU earlier this year. When we played them back then this team was dealing with an identity/chemistry crisis as well as new injuries to key players. These issues have since been solved. Now if we come out today and Summer is Summer, Kandra has the stuff she had last night and a few of those hard hit balls find the grass it could be a long day for the tigers. However, if we allow their pitchers to dictate the pitches we swing at, our defense kicks a few balls around and our base runners give up a few outs because of mental errors we may be in trouble. I believe Glasco will have the girls ready to go and we might have a little of that chip on our shoulder that we saw from GW last night. GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!!

Coach Glasco announced on FB that ESPN has put the game on the SECNetwork! #GEAUXCAJUNS

So we can’t get it on ESPN without paying for SEC network?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun-Sounder View Post
    First time poster, long time reader of Ragin Pagin and long time Cajun softball fan. I believe GW was a very talented team with a nothing to lose attitude. We as Cajun fans should know better than most how dangerous a talented team in that situation can be. We have many time in the past been that same underrated/disrespected team because of the conference schedule we play. Secondly, I do not think this Cajun team that will hit the field today can in anyway be compared to the team that dropped 2 to LSU earlier this year. When we played them back then this team was dealing with an identity/chemistry crisis as well as new injuries to key players. These issues have since been solved. Now if we come out today and Summer is Summer, Kandra has the stuff she had last night and a few of those hard hit balls find the grass it could be a long day for the tigers. However, if we allow their pitchers to dictate the pitches we swing at, our defense kicks a few balls around and our base runners give up a few outs because of mental errors we may be in trouble. I believe Glasco will have the girls ready to go and we might have a little of that chip on our shoulder that we saw from GW last night. GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!!
    Welcome aboard. You should post more often as that post was spot on.

Will also be on espn+

Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    So we can’t get it on ESPN without paying for SEC network?

You can't watch Sec+ via the app, without a tv package login. Unless, they are going to allow it in this special case.

Sucks!

Game on Cox ch 1082

14. Default Re: Louisiana SB vs Purple Team

Good to see Cleetus is in the stands behind home plate, shouting like an idiot.

15. Default Re: Louisiana SB vs Purple Team

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    Good to see Cleetus is in the stands behind home plate, shouting like an idiot.
    Maybe he can retrieve that HR

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information