Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread: Final Week of Sun Belt Play

Default Re: UL baseball faces tough pitching decisions this week with Sun Belt tourney looming

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    What did Rob Perrillo so, whatever he said it will be the opposite.
    You are right there; he was the best advertisement for me switching to channel 10 for weather; that and the guy there tells his forecast, not a gloom and doom.

Default Re: UL baseball faces tough pitching decisions this week with Sun Belt tourney looming

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Well, I think they'll do everything they can to play tonight, even if it means playing at 9:00. I don't have any inside info. I just believe it's important to play the games in order.
    Agreed. With the early start of the conference tournament and the fact that we don't know where we will be seeded, it would be a huge help to make this weekend's schedule as normal as possible.

3. Default Re: UL baseball faces tough pitching decisions this week with Sun Belt tourney looming

The sun is out, let's play ball.

Yesterday we were to the east edge of the train of weather and could have played. Today we are to the west edge of the train of weather and it looks like we should be able to play today.

4. Default Re: UL baseball faces tough pitching decisions this week with Sun Belt tourney looming

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    The sun is out, let's play ball.

Yesterday we were to the east edge of the train of whether and could have played. Today we are to the west edge of the train of whether and it looks like we should be able to play today.
    CV, I hope you are correct. We really need to see if we can get this game played today.And win, of course.

Andit's raining again

7. Default Re: UL baseball faces tough pitching decisions this week with Sun Belt tourney looming

no rain where I am up near Milton/Youngsville area. But the radar is not looking good, but again anything can change.

It’s not rain, it’s the lightning.good way to burn a bunch of arms is fight constant lightning delays.30 minutes after every strike

9. Default Re: UL baseball faces tough pitching decisions this week with Sun Belt tourney looming

Looks to clear up about 8 PLAY BALL

UL Baseball Thursday game

When will decision be made on tonight’s game
    Weather does not look good now but always changes 😡

Default Re: Thursday game

They will do everything they can to get the game in tonight. Do not be surprised if it is close to game time or after game time before an announcement is made.

12. Default Re: Thursday game

Give me 2 games Saturday + $2 drafts = roasted!

They will do everything they can to avoid a doubleheader on Saturday.

14. Default Re: Thursday game

Give me 1 tonight, 1 tomorrow and 1 Saturday. That is what I want, and get 3 wins, while our friends in Arlington lose 2.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Give me 1 tonight, 1 tomorrow and 1 Saturday. That is what I want, and get 3 wins, while our friends in Arlington lose 2.
    amen

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread Information