Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: SB Louisiana to the BR Regional

Default Re: SB regional projections

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I had Washington as a #10 seed they got flat out hosed. They all walked out before they even announced there bracket. They will have a chip on there shoulder.
    Their reaction to their seeding was great and priceless. Walked out knowing how biased the NCAA is for softball. Apparently, as long as you're in the SEC, you can lose and get in

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    Didn't know that Troy was the Sunbelt champs. Did I miss something? The announcers when Troy was announced in the Alabama bracket said Troy the champs of the Sunbelt. What are they talking about. I rewound the DVR 5 times to make sure I didn't misunderstand.
    They jacked that up.

3. Default Re: SB regional projections

TALLAHASSEE
    If Florida St wins their regional and we win ours, I bet they send us to Tallahassee for the super regional.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Apparently, as long as you're in the SEC, you can lose and get in
    It’ll never change. Year after year, all they need to do is play one another and the committee thinks that’s enough.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    If Florida St wins their regional and we win ours, I bet they send us to Tallahassee for the super regional.
    Yes sir that is what will probably happen.

Why wouldn't they?

7. Default Re: SB regional projections

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Why wouldn't they?
    Absent the new COVID rules wouldn’t Florida St be coming to Lamson Park in that scenario?

Absent the new COVID rules wouldn’t Florida St be coming to Lamson Park in that scenario?
    Roarman said if that happens the game will be at lsu. I disagree and think we would go to FSU.

9. Default Re: SB regional projections

Roarman said if that happens the game will be at lsu. I disagree and think we would go to FSU.
    Let’s win it and see what they do.

I think the top 8 seeds are the super regional sites. Outcome doesn’t matter. Covid crap. Think I herd that correct. So whoever comes out of the LSU and FSU regionals will play in Baton Rouge. I’ve never wanted to beat LSU so bad. It would be comical having them host our super.

The talking heads have said several times on their podcast that there’s a distinct possibility that host teams may not even have their team playing for a weekend they host. The way I understand it, 1-8 are supposed to be the supers host no matter what but they do what they want in the end. So let’s win out & see what they do

Let’s win it and see what they do.
    Well vic if we play like we are capable we can win the regional and super regional. We need to be laser focused and we need the bats to get hot. We have 4 kids who have been in the wcws, so hopefully that deep post season experience pays off.

13. Default Re: SB regional projections

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I think the top 8 seeds are the super regional sites. Outcome doesn’t matter. Covid crap. Think I herd that correct. So whoever comes out of the LSU and FSU regionals will play in Baton Rouge. I’ve never wanted to beat LSU so bad. It would be comical having them host our super.
    So why would they say that the sites for Super Regionals shall be announced the Monday after the Regionals? I think they are leaving themselves some discretion in the event any of the top 8 do not take their respective regional.

Quote Originally Posted by mun_RaginCajuns View Post
    The talking heads have said several times on their podcast that there’s a distinct possibility that host teams may not even have their team playing for a weekend they host. The way I understand it, 1-8 are supposed to be the supers host no matter what but they do what they want in the end. So let’s win out & see what they do
    They will pick the super sites monday after all the regionals are done. Why would they need to pick if it was the 8 seeds no matter who won. They will do what they want.

So why would they say that the sites for Super Regionals shall be announced the Monday after the Regionals? I think they are leaving themselves some discretion in the event any of the top 8 do not take their respective regional.
    Now you talking like a know it all in a good way.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information