Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Softball announcer favorites/least favorites

1. Default Re: Softball announcer favorites/least favorites

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    The ONLY positive thing about her she has zero excuse for calling us Lafayette since she’s a Leopard alum.
    she will say whatever the conference she is on the payroll of tells her to say

2. Default Re: Softball announcer favorites/least favorites

Quote Originally Posted by mun_RaginCajuns View Post
    What are your favorites/least favorite softball announcers and/or signature calls? I’ll start. Can we please do away with “not trying to do too much” & calling it a mound. I cringe every. single. time. I understand the point of the phrase but let’s just explain it as hitting it where it was pitched/barreling it up/not trying to pull it whatever it may be. Adam Amin & Amanda Scarborough were the best duo (Adam works for new network so I get to hear him call the Saints from time to time but miss him on softball). As far as analyst go Francesca Enea, Madison Shipman & Scarborough are my favorites. I also loved to watch them play but I enjoy their pov, they have good voice/presence/tone on air. And I’ll be brief unless someone wants to expand on this one... Mowins + 2x Olympic Gold Medalist Michelle Smith. They’re the mainstays whether we like it or not. I will say that the quality of their calls has dramatically improved from 10 years ago. They flow well & in contrast to the really bad ones, they don’t completely take me out of the game because of how bad the announcers blow. This season I’ve liked the PxP calls by Eric Freede & Kevin Brown.
    i think adam amin works for the chicago bulls now?

3. Default Re: Softball announcer favorites/least favorites

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    I agree, can't stand Beth Mowins.
    for what reason i have no idea, but she was on a cubs broadcast on their “home” channel, marquee network recently

4. Default Re: Softball announcer favorites/least favorites

Okay, but yall forgetting about the real MVP announcer. "FIFTY - FIFTY!!" lady.

5. Default Re: Softball announcer favorites/least favorites

Okay, but at least she calls us "Louisiana". What don't yall like about mowins?

Default Re: Softball announcer favorites/least favorites

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    Okay, but yall forgetting about the real MVP announcer. "FIFTY - FIFTY!!" lady.
    Mrs Cheraline!!!!

7. Default Re: Softball announcer favorites/least favorites

Never knew her name but I started going to the games as a student in 2009 and have seen her ever since. Legend.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information