Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 100 pct Capacity

1. UL Football 100 pct Capacity

“Napier” just sent an email stating 100 pct capacity for 2021 football season

Default Re: 100 pct

It’s up to Cajun Nation to make the swamp 100% capacity. Let’s geaux Cajuns fans. Buy your season tickets now.

I tried to buy tickets but they did not offer any seats I wanted. Maybe you have to make a donation first? Surely all of the seats on the lower deck are not already sold out? They also "suggested" seats for me and did not offer the option of picking the seat. I have been living away for 11 years but I am back now, but it seems way too hard to buy season tickets now.

Default Re: 100 pct Capacity

I agree, having ticket master or some bot pic your tickets is stupid. The football ticket page on ragin cajuns.com does show available seats. Didn't notice any taken in the EZ

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Its has been 100 percent for about 3 weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    I tried to buy tickets but they did not offer any seats I wanted. Maybe you have to make a donation first? Surely all of the seats on the lower deck are not already sold out? They also "suggested" seats for me and did not offer the option of picking the seat. I have been living away for 11 years but I am back now, but it seems way too hard to buy season tickets now.
    Most lower deck seats require an RCAF donation AND a Personal Seat Donation Fee. I suggest you call Hans Malebranche of the RCAF. After you explain your situation, he may be able to help you out. Send me a PM and I will pass on his number to you.

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    They also need to publicize that tailgating will be back to normal and that no mask requirements will be in effect.

8. Default Re: 100 pct Capacity

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Its has been 100 percent for about 3 weeks now.
    I must have missed the last 3 weeks of football

9. Default Re: 100 pct Capacity

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    You didn't get the email 3 weeks ago?

good job RCAF I called at the end of last week with a question and had a call back yesterday and my question was resolved in minutes very nice person and very knowledgable

12. Default Re: 100 pct Capacity

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    good job RCAF I called at the end of last week with a question and had a call back yesterday and my question was resolved in minutes very nice person and very knowledgable
    .please don’t screw up the most opportune time in UL historyplease do anything to pack the houseAny ideas to help!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .please don’t screw up the most opportune time in UL historyplease do anything to pack the houseAny ideas to help!
    Agreed. I am pushing hard to get some friends who are on the fence to buy FB season tix for the first timejust waiting for them to go on sale.

I also just got an email from Dr. Maggard for the RCAF renewal, which I did, and I also kicked it up a notch. Still not in the big leagues, but the most I have ever given.

GEAUX CAJUNS

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    This.

No excuses not to have Cajun Field packed every game

This board has said for years that winning will bring packed stands back to CF. I think, and I'm hesitant to bring this up, but barring any Covid hangover, the pent up demand for live football will push not only general public attendance but students as well. For the love of Gawd, I pray there aren't as many conflicts with attendance this year as in years past. Not talking just LSU but all the other events in Acadiana that seem to whittle away at folks attending UL games.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information