Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: SBC SB Tourney Final: Louisiana 4, Texas State 3

Default Re: SBC SB Tourney Final: Louisiana 4, Texas State 3

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Definitely. Something we all did at that age.
    A few years ago we had a Cajun who was given a 2nd chance and was caught by the police. That 2nd chance worked out well as she left the school as one of the all time greats and her little sister will arrive on campus this fall and may be even better than her big sister.

2. Default Re: SBC SB Tourney Final: Louisiana 4, Texas State 3

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    A few years ago we had a Cajun who was given a 2nd chance and was caught by the police. That 2nd chance worked out well as she left the school as one of the all time greats and her little sister will arrive on campus this fall and may be even better than her big sister.
    You are the poster that said we should NOT pursue her.

3. Default Re: SBC SB Tourney Final: Louisiana 4, Texas State 3

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    It is either legal or it is not. Caught by the police does not change the status. No one has indicated on these boards what she has done so I posed the question. Why is everything always so difficult when you become involved?
    isnt it against title ix to not report potential illegal activity to outside authorities for them to investigate objectively and independently? isnt that what baylor and lswho cover up allegations are all about?

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    That wasn't the question. If she goes to the portal, which I doubt she will, we should give her a good hard look.
    Ever team that needs pitching would.

It is either legal or it is not. Caught by the police does not change the status. No one has indicated on these boards what she has done so I posed the question. Why is everything always so difficult when you become involved?
    If you read all the post from different people it is very easy to figure out what she did. It was handled internally by the coach and I doubt the law was even involved.

6. Default Re: SBC SB Tourney Final: Louisiana 4, Texas State 3

sorry to leave the thread tangent, but was the infield (or at least 2b) playing kind of deep for that situation? https://mobile.twitter.com/WeAreSout...35769479278599

You are the poster that said we should NOT pursue her.
    I said in my opinion I would not.

8. Default Re: SBC SB Tourney Final: Louisiana 4, Texas State 3

Ever team that needs pitching defensively would. I have never hears a coach complain about have to many good arms.
    I can’t read this. Is it hidden in this post?

9. Default Re: SBC SB Tourney Final: Louisiana 4, Texas State 3

She isn't in the portal guys.
    are there any deadlines for the portal?

I can’t read this. Is it hidden in this post?
    Translation, next season we will not need extra pitching and coach will not complain about our pitching. Read the 4th word in the sentence NEEDS! I know some things dont click with you.

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    are there any deadlines for the portal?
    Nah.

12. Default Re: SBC SB Tourney Final: Louisiana 4, Texas State 3

Nah.
    wow. thanks. i think the portal is out of control. i get they needed some freedom since coaches have it, but they also need some standards,
    ...seasonal deadlines, time to move, academic application deadlines, how are credits transferring so easily when they dont for other students, dead periods like other recruiting situations, etc etc, could someone enter portal today and play against their old team in a regional in a week or two?

Of course it hurt them.
    Cool. I remember Steve saying TXST had a good 1-2 pair in the circle. Just asking if pitching was an issue. Looking at the box score, the bobcats only gave up 6 hits, but with 7 BB. So I think I answered my question.

14. Default Re: SBC SB Tourney Final: Louisiana 4, Texas State 3

isnt it against title ix to not report potential illegal activity to outside authorities for them to investigate objectively and independently? isnt that what baylor and lswho cover up allegations are all about?
    Title IX has completely different objectives.

wow. thanks. i think the portal is out of control. i get they needed some freedom since coaches have it, but they also need some standards,
    ...seasonal deadlines, time to move, academic application deadlines, how are credits transferring so easily when they dont for other students, dead periods like other recruiting situations, etc etc, could someone enter portal today and play against their old team in a regional in a week or two?
    No.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information