Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: SBC SB Tourney Final: Louisiana 4, Texas State 3

Default Re: SBC SB Tourney Final: Louisiana 4, Texas State 3

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Yes. And, so are 100 other people I know.
    I think I am in roars top 100. Roar for sure is in mine.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I think I am in roars top 100. Roar for sure is in mine.
    Yes, sir.

Yes, sir.
    Your the man!

Quote Originally Posted by mun_RaginCajuns View Post
    I didn’t realize this about his rep., that’s unfortunate to find out because I think he does a great job. Cajuns fans are spoiled & don’t realize it with the full softball coverage we get. I love Washington softball but rarely get to see/hear the games that aren’t on ESPN or live streamed by the school because they don’t have a radio broadcast for all home AND away games. I would take his call of games over just about 90% of the tv announcers for softball. In fact I was planning to post a thread about this topic because the SBC announcers for the ESPN+ games have ranged from ‘a lot to be desired’ to ‘down right awful’. I know I should be thankful there’s tv coverage at all but it doesn’t help get more exposure for G5 games when the announcers suck. Alexx Powers, who has been the color analyst for the tourney, while a great player from FSU has been just tolerable. And I’ve missed the “I don’t think there’s anybody back there” call on the few games Stevie wasn’t on this season.
    This is a very good point about Alex Powers. She and some other ex-players are very poor. The main reason? They never shut up. It's like they are trying to explain the game to someone who who has never watched one before, or, is talking down to a first grader.

I personally feel no ex-player should do the color for a game which involves the team they played for.

At least there's no "put another dime in the jukebox" calls at the tournament this year...

6. Default Re: SBC SB Tourney Final: Louisiana 4, Texas State 3

All I'm trying to do is give Stevie P. some constructive criticism. I'm trying to point out, that he should not spend time trying to convince the listeners of how brilliant of a coach he would be if he were on the field. His job is to tell the listeners what's happening on the field and that is all. Expounding on what he would do if he were the coach has absolutely nothing to do with what's happening on the field.
    So you believe this is JMV’s job and JMV’s job only?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    So you believe this is JMV’s job and JMV’s job only?
    Keep my name out of your mouth for once, stick to the topic and go hi jack some other thread. Better yet Please, stay relevant and go troll on the Baton Rouge Tigers board.

8. Default Re: SBC SB Tourney Final: Louisiana 4, Texas State 3

Keep my name out of your mouth for once, stick to the topic and go hi jack some other thread. Better yet Please, stay relevant and go troll on the Baton Rouge Tigers board.
    Well I believe this is on topic. You always say, “if I was coach, I would” or, you are constantly berating anyone on these boards that make a comment on what coach does or doesn’t do in a circumstance like you are the only person who would know that.

By the way, who is or is not on you or Roar’s top 100 is definitely off topic if you want to talk about off topic.

Yes. And, so are 100 other people I know.
    https://espn1420.com/caw-cat-hes-a-hall-of-famer/

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Well I believe this is on topic. You always say, “if I was coach, I would” or, you are constantly berating anyone on these boards that make a comment on what coach does or doesn’t do in a circumstance like you are the only person who would know that.

By the way, who is or is not on you or Roar’s top 100 is definitely off topic if you want to talk about off topic.
    I say if I was coach when someone ask me what I would do. Grow up and stop trolling. You want to call folks out and then when they call you out you run and hide. Is your hand close to the stove fire? Our top 100 softball knowledgeable folks list doesn't include you.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Thanks Amos it has been a while since I saw that article.

Troy beat UTA 3-1, App State & S. Alabama playing next. Troy will play the winner tonight. And we sit back and see who is left tomorrow.

13. Default Re: SBC SB Tourney Final: Louisiana 4, Texas State 3

wow! congrats

14. Default Re: SBC SB Tourney Final: Louisiana 4, Texas State 3

I say if I was coach when someone ask me what I would do. Grow up and stop trolling. You want to call folks out and then when they call you out you run and hide. Is your hand close to the stove fire? Our top 100 softball knowledgeable folks list doesn't include you.
    Put me on ignore if you can’t handle what I post. It is that easy.

15. Default Re: SBC SB Tourney Final: Louisiana 4, Texas State 3

Stevie P is broadcast royalty.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information