Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ranking the Football road trips 2021

UL Football Ranking the Football road trips 2021

Ragin Rayne and I are planning to make every game this year. Could be our last year with Coach Napier.

1. Texas (Duh)
    2. Liberty - looking forward to this trip. Should be beautiful in Virginia that time of the year. Bring the sticks?
    3. Mobile - easy drive and fun city.
    4. GA Southern - Had a great time 2 years ago. Great football gameday. Might spend some time in Savannah this time.
    5. stAte - don't care for Jonesboro
    6. Troy - haven't been. Tell me why I should go.

Default Re: Ranking the Football road trips 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    Ragin Rayne and I are planning to make every game this year. Could be our last year with Coach Napier.

1. Texas (Duh)
    2. Liberty - looking forward to this trip. Should be beautiful in Virginia that time of the year. Bring the sticks?
    4. GA Southern - Had a great time 2 years ago. Great football gameday. Might spend some time in Savannah this time.

See you in Austin. I will be able to make the ga south game as I will already be in Atlanta that week. Everything else is really up in the air due to work. No desire to go to Jonesboro but if I’m in town I’ll definitely be in mobile

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    See you in Austin. I will be able to make the ga south game as I will already be in Atlanta that week. Everything else is really up in the air due to work. No desire to go to Jonesboro but if I’m in town I’ll definitely be in mobile
    Whoop whoop. I know the mullet won't let us down!

4. Default Re: Ranking the Football road trips 2021

Ragin Roadies 2021 tune up.

5. Default Re: Ranking the Football road trips 2021

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    You bring the Silver Bullets RC !!!

6. Default Re: Ranking the Football road trips 2021

We (myself, wife, and buddy from Houston) will be in Austin for sure in September. I'd like to get to Mobile this year. At some point I want to get to Boone and Conway (obviously not this year).

Quote Originally Posted by beavis11 View Post
    You bring the Silver Bullets RC !!!
    Yeah to throw fastballs at the hipsters

1. Texas (Duh)
    Well, in Jonesboro you have a great night in Memphis and drive in on game day. That's what the football travel party does.

Troy has a great facility and a good gameday tailgate. There are several good local restaurants as well.

Spend at least 2 days to enjoy Savannah, take a ghost tour through old part of town...

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Well, in Jonesboro you have a great night in Memphis and drive in on game day. That's what the football travel party does.

Troy has a great facility and a good gameday tailgate. There are several good local restaurants as well.
    We stopped in Memphis last time we went to stAte for BBQ at Central BBQ. Good stuff. Will probably spend the night there this time. Good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Spend at least 2 days to enjoy Savannah, take a ghost tour through old part of town...
    That's my plan, 71!!
    Just read Midnight in the garden of good and evil. Looking forward to the trip!

We plan to catch as many football away games as possible. Definitely, Austin, Mobile, Jonesboro, and Troy. Possibly, Georgia Southern

That's my plan, 71!!
    Just read Midnight in the garden of good and evil. Looking forward to the trip!
    Way better in person. Visit Bonaventure Cemetary

We stopped in Memphis last time we went to stAte for BBQ at Central BBQ. Good stuff. Will probably spend the night there this time. Good advice.
    You also gotta do Gus's Fried Chicken for lunch on gameday. I'll surely be there.

Been to Jonesboro for work several times in last twenty years or so. Definitely spend night in Memphis, before, after or better yet both.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information