Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ranking the Football road trips 2021

1. Default Re: Ranking the Football road trips 2021

Troy and Jonesboro are both armpits of their respective states. Tailgate experience is very lackluster, especially at stAte. Other than the campuses themselves, not much to see. Both are long, boring drives that I subject myself to every other year just cause I like to go there and cause trouble and talk trash.

Default Re: Ranking the Football road trips 2021

Quote Originally Posted by HebertTommy View Post
    Troy and Jonesboro are both armpits of their respective states. Tailgate experience is very lackluster, especially at stAte. Other than the campuses themselves, not much to see. Both are long, boring drives that I subject myself to every other year just cause I like to go there and cause trouble and talk trash.
    You cause trouble???

3. Default Re: Ranking the Football road trips 2021

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    You cause trouble???
    Isn't that the point? I've never taken a road trip just to watch a game. Whats the fun in that?

You cause trouble???
    Well he hasn't broken anyone's bones the night before a big away game but we'll get him to that level this year. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by HebertTommy View Post
    Isn't that the point? I've never taken a road trip just to watch a game. Whats the fun in that?
    I just can’t imagine you causing any kind of trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Well he hasn't broken anyone's bones the night before a big away game but we'll get him to that level this year. Lol

He’s gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers

He’s gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers
    So what's the game plan? Your AirBnb big enough to have everyone meet there before we takeover downtown Austin?

Nm

Last edited by Jeaux; May 13th, 2021 at 11:49 am. Reason: It's just a cold sore I swear

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    So what's the game plan? Your AirBnb big enough to have everyone meet there before we takeover downtown Austin?

Got a pool and all

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    Ragin Rayne and I are planning to make every game this year. Could be our last year with Coach Napier.

1. Texas (Duh)
    2. Liberty - looking forward to this trip. Should be beautiful in Virginia that time of the year. Bring the sticks?
    3. Mobile - easy drive and fun city.
    4. GA Southern - Had a great time 2 years ago. Great football gameday. Might spend some time in Savannah this time.
    5. stAte - don't care for Jonesboro
    6. Troy - haven't been. Tell me why I should go.
    If you go to Troy, I’d stay in Dothan or Enterprise. Both are 30-40 minutes away from Troy, but Enterprise is the home of Army aviation and the Army Aviation museum is there.

There is a restaurant that’s a little pricy, but fantastic called The Rawls.

Or you can risk your like and stay in Montgomery.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    If you go to Troy, I’d stay in Dothan or Enterprise. Both are 30-40 minutes away from Troy, but Enterprise is the home of Army aviation and the Army Aviation museum is there.

There is a restaurant that’s a little pricy, but fantastic called The Rawls.

Or you can risk your like and stay in Montgomery.
    What's up with Montgomery? I'm planning on going to the conference tournament if I can and was going to stay downtown near the stadium? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    What's up with Montgomery? I'm planning on going to the conference tournament if I can and was going to stay downtown near the stadium? Thanks
    It’s not bad, I just have an affinity for Ft Rucker.

Me and 3 other guys made the trip a few years ago to Troy. Pretty nice gameday crowd out tailgating under tents everywhere near the stadium. Of course we were wearing Louisiana stuff and everyone was really nice, invited us to their tents, etc. Nice time.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Way better in person. Visit Bonaventure Cemetary
    We visited it back in December. A different kind of cemetery. Beautiful scenery for a final resting place. We took advantage of all the suggestions for Savannah. Now one of my favorite southern cities.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    We visited it back in December. A different kind of cemetery. Beautiful scenery for a final resting place. We took advantage of all the suggestions for Savannah. Now one of my favorite southern cities.
    Other than Acadiana, it's my favorite place...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information