Thread: Redesigned RCAF Website Unveiled

1. Ragin' Cajuns Redesigned RCAF Website Unveiled

The Ragin' Cajuns Athletic Foundation has a fresh, new look for its online presence at myRCAF.org, with a redesigned homepage created and launched this week by Summit Athletic Media.

"We are thrilled to partner with Summit Athletic Media to re-launch myRCAF.org, " said Lee De León, Deputy Director of Athletics/Executive Director of RCAF. "We hope this new and improved website helps our current and future investors learn more about the many ways they can support Louisiana student-athletes through the RCAF."

The new website features donor experience information, updated fundraising priorities and gift types, as well as an overview of season tickets and parking passes. An emphasis on exciting visual representations of Louisiana's 16 sport programs was given during the design process.

"This project has been on our wish list for over a year, so it is very exciting to finally see it launching," said Assistant Director of Donor Relations Katelyn Dubuc. "It has been a long process, but it has a big pay-off. The new website is much more user-friendly and offers more information for our investors than ever before."

Visit the new myRCAF.org to learn more about making an investment in the RCAF and how to immediately make an impact in the lives of more than 400 Ragin' Cajuns student-athletes.

Default Re: Redesigned RCAF Website Unveiled

Great, now go out and fund stadium renovations!

Default RCAF Website

Maybe it's just me but I find the RCAF website clunky. I really don't remember if I renewed my membership or not so I logged on and it takes me to ticketmaster.

Ticketmaster can't tell me if i renewed my RCAF account. It also can't tell me where and hw to pay for parking. You have to resort to a call which, being summer time, they may or may not be there. All I really want to know is what have I paid, what I need to pay and what my account status is. It's like they want to keep it a secret. Must be run by ex CIA or something.

Default Re: RCAF Website

It's disappointing to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    It's disappointing to be sure.
    Agreed. It is hard to navigate and that is very disappointing. The site should be extra asy for everyone to access so that they buy tickets, etc.

I agree.

Yup. Rolled over my tickets, went to look at the transaction regarding parking pass etc. Transaction closed. Will have to call RCAF.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Maybe it's just me but I find the RCAF website clunky. I really don't remember if I renewed my membership or not so I logged on and it takes me to ticketmaster.

Ticketmaster can't tell me if i renewed my RCAF account. It also can't tell me where and hw to pay for parking. You have to resort to a call which, being summer time, they may or may not be there. All I really want to know is what have I paid, what I need to pay and what my account status is. It's like they want to keep it a secret. Must be run by ex CIA or something.
    Seems like they show up to receive check and then disappear off the face of the Earth! No Confidence in that group!

9. Default Re: RCAF Website

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post

This post in a nutshell demonstrates why season ticket sales and RCAF membership (in the midst of a 13 game winning streak) are stagnant.

More and more reliance on disinterested outside vendors to handle the duties of what should be a boots on the ground operation.

Default Re: Redesigned RCAF Website Unveiled

Would this be a Maggard problem or someone else?

Thread Information