Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mike Roberts

Default Re: Mike Roberts

Yikes. How much of an impact do y’all see this having on us down the stretch?

There was a disagreement early on in the season about the direction of the team after all of the injuries occurred. They have not communicated in an affective manor in weeks. No doubt it has added to the issues with this team this year. It should have never gotten this far. That’s on the manager. School should make an announcement at least to announce that he quit on the team or was let go.. it’s beginning to look like a ____ show.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Why is that?
    I will not disclose on this board the reason why. He is no longer there and the Cajuns have moved on.

I herd he entered the transfer portal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I herd he entered the transfer portal.
    LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by du42 View Post
    There was a disagreement early on in the season about the direction of the team after all of the injuries occurred. They have not communicated in an affective manor in weeks. No doubt it has added to the issues with this team this year. It should have never gotten this far. That’s on the manager. School should make an announcement at least to announce that he quit on the team or was let go.. it’s beginning to look like a ____ show.
    Not close to the truth at all, but the team has done well without him. Since Glasco took over the pitch calling, the pitching has been way better anyway. How is it looking like a ____ show? The team hasn't missed a beat and the program will have no issues getting a top notch pitching coach here. The only question is will Coach get a up and comer or someone he has ties with. I am telling you pitching wise we will be loaded next year.

Quote Originally Posted by mun_RaginCajuns View Post
    Yikes. How much of an impact do y’all see this having on us down the stretch?
    None

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    None
    Coach has done a great job managing the roster, calling the pitches and coaching in the third base box. We will be ok.

Default Re: SBC SB Tourney: Louisiana 7, ULM 0

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Right now calling pitches and coaching pitchers. The point is he has hired paid pitching coaches not volunteer pitching coaches who couldnt really coach.
    What happened to coach Roberts?

Default Re: SBC SB Tourney: Louisiana 7, ULM 0

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    What happened to coach Roberts?
    He has been gone for 3 weeks or so. I will shoot you a text later on.

11. Default Re: SOFTBALL vs GEORGE WASHINGTON

I love watching Lamb pitch. I just wish she could keep her counts down and stop giving up the obligatory Homer's each game. And where's Mike Robert's? Remember that pitching coach we used to have?

Default Re: SOFTBALL vs GEORGE WASHINGTON

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    I love watching Lamb pitch. I just wish she could keep her counts down and stop giving up the obligatory Homer's each game. And where's Mike Robert's? Remember that pitching coach we used to have?
    Just curious why you would bring up someone who quit on the team?

13. Default Re: SOFTBALL vs GEORGE WASHINGTON

Because I actually don't know any of the juicy gossip and was curious. Quit on the team how?

Default Re: SOFTBALL vs GEORGE WASHINGTON

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    Because I actually don't know any of the juicy gossip and was curious. Quit on the team how?
    It is not gossip. He quit and is no longer part of the team. In fact it has been that way for at least 3 plus weeks.

15. Default Re: SOFTBALL vs GEORGE WASHINGTON

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    It is not gossip. He quit and is no longer part of the team. In fact it has been that way for at least 3 plus weeks.
    Perhaps, but when you first mentioned he was no longer coaching pitching you hedged your explanation as if it were gossip.

Perhaps you simply didn't know the facts early on. If you did know the facts early on, you certainly skirted the issue.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information