Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: SB G3 Final: Louisiana 1, ULM 2

Default Re: SB G3 Final: Louisiana 1, ULM 2

Just a note. If you're currently watching the LSU Auburn softball game, Auburn is winning 7 to 2 in the 5th inning. The 7 runs are the most Auburn has scored against any SEC team this year. How are they doing it? By putting the ball in play in the infield and having LSU infielders not be able to make the plays. It's all about pressure. When the Cajuns go to Baton Rouge in two weeks they will need to do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Just a note. If you're currently watching the LSU Auburn softball game, Auburn is winning 7 to 2 in the 5th inning. The 7 runs are the most Auburn has scored against any SEC team this year. How are they doing it? By putting the ball in play in the infield and having LSU infielders not be able to make the plays. It's all about pressure. When the Cajuns go to Baton Rouge in two weeks they will need to do the same thing.
    Roar what was your opinion on Mount? That kid is a baller. Great bat and glove.

Check your pm

Agree. Best player on the team.

I'm worried that after that performance yesterday, we might get sent somewhere much tougher like Norman, OK.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    I'm worried that after that performance yesterday, we might get sent somewhere much tougher like Norman, OK.
    Still a lot of movement will happen after the conference tournaments. There is always a lower tier school that wins there conference tournament and will steal a at large from another school. We looked bad on the clutch hitting saturday but that will not get us sent to Norman. "Projections" which means nothing will come out monday or tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Still a lot of movement will happen after the conference tournaments. There is alwaya a lower tier school that wins there conference tournament and will steal a at large from another school. We looked bad on the clutch Saturday but that will not get us sent to Norman. "Projections" which means nothing will come out monday or tuesday.
    As much as I hate going to Baton Rouge, we would have a much better chance there. Also, maybe Stillwater is a possibility too.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: SB G3 Final: Louisiana 1, ULM 2

Still a lot of movement will happen after the conference tournaments. There is alwaya a lower tier school that wins there conference tournament and will steal a at large from another school. We looked bad on the clutch Saturday but that will not get us sent to Norman. "Projections" which means nothing will come out monday or tuesday.
    Yeah, I still believe the CAJUNS WILL win the Conference Tournament and probably end up at lsua&mc@br for Regionals. Of course, first things first!!

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns

Not sure she could have walked in, but a faster runner may have had a shot. To me it wasn't worth the risk. The Cajuns pitched and played good defense just not enough timely hits.
    Well in hindsight, If Heath had pitch ran for Currey from second and not third, she would have been safe at home with the throw from right field that went to the cajuns dugout.

10. Default Re: SB G3 Final: Louisiana 1, ULM 2

Bats better wake up if we wanna win a regional. Gotta stop throwing pitches right over the plate also.

I liked their freshman lh pitcher.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    I liked their freshman lh pitcher.
    For the most part she neutralized our 6 lefty hitters on clutch situations. With no wind blowing in Piskos and Alderink 7th innning at bats would made it interesting.

For the most part she neutralized our 6 lefty hitters on clutch situations. With no wind blowing in Piskos and Alderink 7th innning at bats would made it interesting.
    I actually thought she should have thrown the 33mph change more than she did.

This is just my biased opinion, I don’t think there’s anything the Cajuns could do at this point (positive or negative) that could change our placement. We were always going to go to BR as soon as they released the host sites. The committee is notorious for loving a regional matchup between them & the Cajuns. They say it’s because of how easy it is for us to travel there *insert eye roll*. They do something similar to the Florida schools, often sending the likes of UCF, USF, & FGCU to either the Gators or to FSU. It ensures that they will have higher attendance because it’s closer for the traveling teams to bring larger groups of fans.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    I actually thought she should have thrown the 33mph change more than she did.
    She stopped once Jade smoked it back up the middle.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information