Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: SB G3 Final: Louisiana 1, ULM 2

Default Re: SB G3 Final: Louisiana 1, ULM 2

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    Did I hear Dan correctly when he said ULM coach got a Gatorade bath after the game today? After having a 16 win season and losing the last series of the year?

That’s embarrassing…
    It is kinda like there world series, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Glasco helped in that lost. Could have at least tied that game in the 4th inning: Gortarze single. Milz F7. Currey single. Talley FC, safe, bases loaded. Here is where you pitch run for Currey on second base. Pisko singles to right, RBI and Currey holds at third. Than glasco pitch runs for Currey. To late, Heath would have scored from second, score 2-2
    Nobody would not have scored from second. The ball was hit to hard.

Pisko got the RBI with Currey on second where Heath should have pitch run for her who would have scored from second to make it a tie game.
    How can Heath run for Curry if she is playing RF for herself?

4. UL Softball ULM spoils UL's senior day festivities with upset of No. 14 Cajuns in finale

The ULM Warhawks didn’t seem to be in the mood to make anything easy for the No. 14-ranked UL Ragin’ Cajuns throughout this senior celebration weekend.

After watching a three-run lead in the fifth inning disappear Friday, the pesky Warhawks rebounded to spoil UL’s senior day festivities in the final home game at Lamson Park this season Saturday with a 2-1 upset win over the Cajuns.

Indecision on the throw to the plate for ULM’s second run was obviously one of multiple moments that didn’t go our way.

Senior day and homecoming in football; coaches never know how emotional the team will be.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    How can Heath run for Curry if she is playing RF for herself?
    Heath pitch ran for Currey when she reached third on Pisko single through the right side and loaded the bases. Heath went to RF top of the 5TH

7. Default Re: SB G3 Final: Louisiana 1, ULM 2

Heath pitch ran for Currey when she reached third on Pisko single through the right side and loaded the bases. Heath went to RF top of the 5TH
    Don’t worry about it Frenchie, JMV thinks he knows everything but he don’t. He either was not paying attention to the game or does not know the game. He is wrong and should step up and admit it like a man instead of being condescending to yet another Cajun fan. I would not hold my breath, however.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Nobody would not have scored from second. The ball was hit to hard.
    Did you see where the ball went on the throw from RF, off line off the catcher to the Cajuns dugout. The pitcher had to get it. Heath would have walked in for the tying run.

9. Default Re: SB G3 Final: Louisiana 1, ULM 2

Did you see where the ball went on the throw from RF, off line off the catcher to the Cajuns dugout. The pitcher had to get it. Heath would have walked in for the tying run.
    He didn’t see it, he was too busy on RP trying to scheme the system to give me bad reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Indecision on the throw to the plate for ULM’s second run was obviously one of multiple moments that didn’t go our way.

Senior day and homecoming in football; coaches never know how emotional the team will be.
    I'm thinking she thought it was third out or forgot someone was on third.

Frenchie. I agree with you on both accounts. Glasco should have pinch run for Curry and I think Bryan thought it was the third out. Also, I really think that was the right fielder's play and not Cierra's. Those two plays were crucial.

12. Default ESPN 1420 UL Softball Falls to ULM In Regular Season Finale

The Cajuns end their regular season with an overall record of 40-10.

Not sure she could have walked in, but a faster runner may have had a shot. To me it wasn't worth the risk. The Cajuns pitched and played good defense just not enough timely hits.

I was just asking because I knew Heath started. I was in the concession stand line during the bottom part of that inning. I missed Curry's at bat but made it back to my seat when Sophie pinched hit for Mayeax. Great fight at the plate with 2 strikes. Clutch hit.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Frenchie. I agree with you on both accounts. Glasco should have pinch run for Curry and I think Bryan thought it was the third out. Also, I really think that was the right fielder's play and not Cierra's. Those two plays were crucial.
    The squeeze was a high risk try, the ball just didn't roll far enough.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information