Thread: Dr. Maggard on The Professor

Tickets Dr. Maggard on The Professor

Just finished listening to an interview with the AD. He covered all the sports but most time spent on football. Host of show is Don Landry who goes by The Professor moniker. He is going to help program with a new program. He will give gift cards from presenting sponsors to anyone who joins RCAF at 50 dollar level in same amount. Kudos to him for doing so.

Default Re: Dr. Maggard on The Professor

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Just finished listening to an interview with the AD. He covered all the sports but most time spent on football. Host of show is Don Landry who goes by The Professor moniker. He is going to help program with a new program. He will give gift cards from presenting sponsors to anyone who joins RCAF at 50 dollar level in same amount. Kudos to him for doing so.
    It would be nice if RCAF would give some updates or interviews!

Lee DeLeon of RCAF will be on with the Professor on last Saturday of month. Will probably discuss this matching gift project in more detail.

4. Default Re: Dr. Maggard on The Professor

Do you have a link to The Proffessor?

5. Default Re: Dr. Maggard on The Professor

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Do you have a link to The Proffessor?
    Probably not as he does not even know his name. It’s Don Trahan. Don Landry is the DA.

6. Default Re: Dr. Maggard on The Professor

I would settle for the platform the podcast is on

Thanks for correction. 103.7 Must have had a brain lapse when I put wrong name down. 103.7 FM has an archive of all their shows on their website.

Does anyone know what show was it on? I cannot find the interview on the 103.7 website. (or "The Professor)

It's called first cup. Every Saturday morning. It should be listed in archives later today.

I cannot find any mention of the show on their site, so maybe it is not archived. If so, it is a shame. If anyone finds it, please post a link.

I have asked the Professor to send me a link. He is looking into it.

Where did the professor get his PhD?

13. Default Re: Dr. Maggard on The Professor

City Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Don Trahan. Abbeville native. Former state representative.

Thread Information