Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: ESPN preseason rankings!

Default Re: ESPN preseason rankings!

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    when did prior season win-loss records become a forbidden topic?
    Cause you’re comparing our success to lsu’s in the same time frames. You’re hoping we can surpass their win total when they have a goddamn national title in one of the same time frames. It’s ____ing idiotic to compare the two. We are paving our own path. ____ what lsu has done or is doing. Dumbass

2. Default Re: ESPN preseason rankings!

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    Cause you’re comparing our success to lsu’s in the same time frames. You’re hoping we can surpass their win total when they have a goddamn national title in one of the same time frames. It’s ____ing idiotic to compare the two. We are paving our own path. ____ what lsu has done or is doing. Dumbass
    thanks for clarifying. see how easy it is to make sensible answers without attacks? stats are stats, i dont think i felt that sentiment but sorry if i implied it. seems with the national title in the mix (now that you bring it up) either makes you wonder if they really properly choose the champs and/or b. the numbers presented might lead one to question their consistency?

3. Default Re: ESPN preseason rankings!

thanks for clarifying. see how easy it is to make sensible answers without attacks? stats are stats, i dont think i felt that sentiment but sorry if i implied it. seems with the national title in the mix (now that you bring it up) either makes you wonder if they really properly choose the champs and/or b. the numbers presented might lead one to question their consistency?
    He did call you a dumbass

4. Default Re: ESPN preseason rankings!

under the motto of “trying to stay on topic”

under further review the very first post in this thread involved a “direct comparison” yet rc8 didnt attack that poster? how odd “I didn’t think I would live long enough to us getting ‘MORE’ respect ‘THAN’ LSU.“

so seems posts that involve comparisons were appropriate.

5. Default Re: ESPN preseason rankings!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    He did call you a dumbass
    but the first two sentences were a good clarification. if one has nothing good to say.etc etc. “live to post another day”

but the first two sentences were a good clarification. if one has nothing good to say.etc etc. “live to post another day”
    Please spare us your insane takes, 3197.

under the motto of “trying to stay on topic”

under further review the very first post in this thread involved a “direct comparison” yet rc8 didnt attack that poster? how odd “I didn’t think I would live long enough to us getting ‘MORE’ respect ‘THAN’ LSU.“

so seems posts that involve comparisons were appropriate.
    Good lord Nancy there’s a difference between the two. You know what never mind. It’s not even worth trying to explain to you.

8. Default Re: ESPN preseason rankings!

What makes the overall win total parity over the last two years interesting, is that one of the teams has an 15-0 undefeated season included in their numbers.

Interesting and surprising, but otherwise irrelevant.

I am not surprised by the amount of vitriol and pettiness being spewed by the LSU towards us. However, being honest and self-aware, I have seen very similar threads on here with Cajun fans feelings towards Tech and ULM. Why don't we lead by example and be the flagship university in the state?

Louisiana is simply a better university. Always has been, always will be. Our athletics has caught up to our academics. Our city is better; Refineryville is a cultural wasteland. #cULture.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information