Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Last Home Weekend for Cajun Softball

Default Re: Last Home Weekend for Cajun Softball

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Based on what I'm seeing on the UL athletics site, these last home games for this season won't be on espn+. Can anyone confirm this? Baseball is not showing video either. Not being in LA this season has only left me with watching on the Plus and if these last games are not televised, then it's a effing shame.
    None of the baseball games on plus will be shown. The Friday and Saturday game will be shown on plus for softball.

Based on what I'm seeing on the UL athletics site, these last home games for this season won't be on espn+. Can anyone confirm this? Baseball is not showing video either. Not being in LA this season has only left me with watching on the Plus and if these last games are not televised, then it's a effing shame.
    All three games this weekend will be shown for baseball. You should see an announcement shortly. I believe only the Thursday and Friday game will be shown for the final series vs Troy. All 3 games will be shown on ESPN+ when we visit UTA. This is all for baseball not softball.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    All three games this weekend will be shown for baseball. You should see an announcement shortly. I believe only the Thursday and Friday game will be shown for the final series vs Troy. All 3 games will be shown on ESPN+ when we visit UTA. This is all for baseball not softball.
    Thanks C!

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    None of the baseball games on plus will be shown. The Friday and Saturday game will be shown on plus for softball.
    On the espn site, only showing Friday's game. Hope you're right.

On the espn site, only showing Friday's game. Hope you're right.
    Saturdays will be shown. Espn+ is always slow on updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Does anyone think that Bryan will be the MVP this year in the SBC. Looking at her stats I feel she should be. Summer has a good shot of being pitcher of the year but that category will be a tough one. And the freshman from TxSt should be new comer of the year what are your thoughts.
    I've been thinking about this too & I agree with ya. I think that Bryan is the obvious choice unless she is edged out by Vanderford from TxSt (but Bryan's stats are a little better). I can't think of anyone that is going to beat out Mullins for new comer, she's had a heck of a year! As for pitcher, I think it's between Johnson from Troy & Summer. Thier conference stats are very very similar with Johnson's ERA & B/AVG only slightly better; Summer does have the lower WHIP & 1 less loss. But with one more weekend remaining before the tournament all of that could change. Really hope Summer can go out with a bang & nab pitcher of the year! Who do y'all see that could challenge the previously mentioned players for SBC awards? I've kept up more so with TxSt & Troy so there may be players I'm not as familiar with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information