Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mike Roberts

UL Softball Mike Roberts

Summer was the best she's been all year.
    As far as for the bats being a concern, that pitcher was incredible. Again, she shut out Alabama. I didn't expect the Cajuns to light her up. I told my buddy some team was going to win one to nothing or two to one. One final note, if you didn't notice or weren't at the game, coach Glasco is now calling pitches. I think this is the third game he has done so. He has taken that duty away from coach Roberts.

Default Re: SB Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs South Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Summer was the best she's been all year.
    As far as for the bats being a concern, that pitcher was incredible. Again, she shut out Alabama. I didn't expect the Cajuns to light her up. I told my buddy some team was going to win one to nothing or two to one. One final note, if you didn't notice or weren't at the game, coach Glasco is now calling pitches. I think this is the third game he has done so. He has taken that duty away from coach Roberts.
    I also saw that he stayed in the dugout until about the 5 inning and then went into the 3rd base box. I guess that is to talk to the hitters before they go bat? With Coach now calling pitches is he over loading himself? So what exactly is Coach Roberts doing now? He is supposed to be one of the best pitching coaches as far as developing kids. Coach Glasco did say on the last podcast with Scott that he would be more involved with the pitching staff.

3. Default Re: SB Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs South Alabama

This was my question also. What's coach roberts doing if he's not calling pitches?

Default Re: SB Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs South Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    This was my question also. What's coach roberts doing if he's not calling pitches?
    I am ok with Coach Glasco calling pitches if we throw a 2 hit shutout every game, lol.

Default Re: SB vs Coastal G3

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Lamb will be the starting pitcher.
    Lacy has been coaching first in each game. Did Mike Roberts not make the trip?

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    No, he wasn't feeling good.

I love her enthusiasm at first not ready to get rid of Mike just saying

Default Re: SB G2 Final: Louisiana 8, ULM 6

Any idea on why Mike Roberts has left the team?

Thought I heard he did not make the road trip last week due to not feeling well.

I only worry about who is in the dugout. Not trying to be a smart ass but the team will roll on with or without him. Coach Glasco has been calling the pitches the last 6 weeks or so anyway.

I only worry about who is in the dugout. Not trying to be a smart ass but the team will roll on with or without him. Coach Glasco has been calling the pitches the last 6 weeks or so anyway.
    Just asking

12. UL Softball Mike Roberts

Can someone tell me where is Mike Roberts, the UL Softball pitching coach? He hasn't been on the field since the Alabama games.

Default Re: Mike Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by Looney Lou View Post
    Can someone tell me where is Mike Roberts, the UL Softball pitching coach? He hasn't been on the field since the Alabama games.
    He is history and no longer with the team.

He is history and no longer with the team.
    Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Why is that?
    Glasco did not want to comment on that topic when asked this morning on Scotts weekly interview with him

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information