Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sb vs Coastal G1/G2

UL Softball Sb vs Coastal G1/G2

First pitch of the double header today at 12pm. Both games will be on espn+.

The Cajuns have never sweep Coastal in Coastal since Coach Glasco has been the coach, that will change this weekend.

Coastal is 19-19 (7-11 sun belt) hits .286 as a team, has 41 homeruns, 31 steals and a team era of 4.54 Coastal rpi is 159

Louisiana is 35-9 (16-2 sun belt) hits .318 as a team, has 47 homeruns, 119 steals and a team era of 2.37 Louisiana rpi is 21 and will go up even with a dominate sweep.

On paper this is a serious mismatch. I expect the Cajuns to dominate all three games and we should hit a lot of homeruns. Coastal's field is very small only 200 feet in left, center, and right.

I expect a lot of the girls to get playing time this weekend. Geaux Cajuns! Also not sure why we see playing there in back to back seasons?

Default Re: Sb vs Coastal G1/G2

A sweep is definitely in order. Need to feel a little better about something after the missed opportunities last week.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    First pitch of the double header today at 12pm. Both games will be on espn+.

The Cajuns have never sweep Coastal in Coastal since Coach Glasco has been the coach, that will change this weekend.

Coastal is 19-19 (7-11 sun belt) hits .286 as a team, has 41 homeruns, 31 steals and a team era of 4.54 Coastal rpi is 159

Louisiana is 35-9 (16-2 sun belt) hits .318 as a team, has 47 homeruns, 119 steals and a team era of 2.37 Louisiana rpi is 21 and will go up even with a dominate sweep.

On paper this is a serious mismatch. I expect the Cajuns to dominate all three games and we should hit a lot of homeruns. Coastal's field is very small only 200 feet in left, center, and right.

I expect a lot of the girls to get playing time this weekend. Geaux Cajuns! Also not sure why we see playing there in back to back seasons?
    Shouldn't be difficult for everyone to get playing time considering how small our bench is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Shouldn't be difficult for everyone to get playing time considering how small our bench is right now.
    True.

True.
    Very surprising to see Bryan strike out. Gortarez and Rawls too, not good. What's going on, strikes out the side?

6. Default Re: Sb vs Coastal G1/G2

G1

LA 01
    CC 00

7. Default Re: Sb vs Coastal G1/G2

G1 Middle of 2

LA 01
    CC 00

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    G1

LA 01
    CC 00
    We have no hits and 4 strikeouts through 2 innings, also get thrown out at 3rd again. I hope they wake up, don't look ready to play.

9. Default Re: Sb vs Coastal G1/G2

G1 End of 2

LA 01
    CC 00

We have no hits and 4 strikeouts through 2 innings, also get thrown out at 3rd again. I hope they wake up, don't look ready to play.
    They are terrible. I suggest you stop watching. Why put yourself through the misery?

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    They are terrible. I suggest you stop watching. Why put yourself through the misery?
    Who said they are terrible, you, and what misery? I'm just hoping the level of play picks up against an inferior opponent.

Who said they are terrible, you, and what misery? I'm just hoping the level of play picks up against an inferior opponent.
    Take the time to go read all the negative things you wrote about the coach and the players in the Alabama game threads. Again, if you think the team and the coach are as bad as you say they are, I have no idea why you would watch them. I can't really recall anything you've ever posted about the coach or team that was positive. Changing the channel would be a good idea.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Sb vs Coastal G1/G2

Sounds like they're playing down to coastal's level right now.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Take the time to go read all the negative things you wrote about the coach and the players in the Alabama game threads. Again, if you think the team and the coach are as bad as you say they are, I have no idea why you would watch them. I can't really recall anything you've ever posted about the coach or team that was positive. Changing the channel would be a good idea.
    This is facts. Hang in there we will be all right.

This is facts. Hang in there we will be all right.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information