Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sb vs Coastal G1/G2

Default Re: Sb vs Coastal G1/G2

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    We have no hits and 4 strikeouts through 2 innings, also get thrown out at 3rd again. I hope they wake up, don't look ready to play.
    Looks like they're still sleeping. The score is only 6-1. Obviously, they are not ready to play. If they were awake and ready to play, the score would be 15 to 0.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Looks like they're still sleeping. The score is only 6-1. Obviously, they are not ready to play. If they were awake and ready to play, the score would be 15 to 0.
    Big time no doubter by Talley!

I told you we would be all right.

It took a three-run home run for you to say something positive about the Cajuns?

It took a three-run home run for you to say something positive about the Cajuns?
    Nope, she really hammered it.

Nope, she really hammered it.
    Good to see you're starting to come around after saying so many negative things about the way the Cajuns play and the way Glasco coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I told you we would be all right.
    Do you agree with taking Lamb out? Just asking.

Yes it is getting towards the end of the season and we need to get others some work. We need to see who can step up behind Lamb and Eleyson. We should be able to hold the lead with our staff. Once again Dixon struggled and it was nice to see Foreman come in and do what she is needed to do thats get leftys out. Huge fan of Foreman she is a hard worker.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Yes it is getting towards the end of the season and we need to get others some work. We need to see who can step up behind Lamb and Eleyson. We should be able to hold the lead with our staff. Once again Dixon struggled and it was nice to see Foreman come in and do what she is needed to do thats get leftys out. Huge fan of Foreman she is a hard worker.
    She doesn't throw real hard but appears to have a lot of movement and a good curve. Also, a different look from a lefty.

Sounds like you're questioning another coaching move. I'll answer the question. I do agree with taking Lamb out. Cajun have a five-run lead. Coastal is not scoring six runs over the next two innings. What I don't agree with is replacing her with Dixon.

Sounds like you're questioning another coaching move. I'll answer the question. I do agree with taking Lamb out. Cajun have a five-run lead. Coastal is not scoring six runs over the next two innings. What I don't agree with is replacing her with Dixon.
    I wasn't questioning anything, just wondering what the strategy or thinking was. Foreman has looked very good.

She doesn't throw real hard but appears to have a lot of movement and a good curve. Also, a different look from a lefty.
    Foreman pitches have been filthy so far.

Roar who was your first choice out the pen?

Going forward, besides Lamb and Ellyson, the other pitcher is going to be Foreman. I think that decision has a lot to do with the fact that she is a lefty. Just gives a totally different look.

Just as I write this, she gives up a home run.

Nice job by Foreman. That change up is very effective. It has gotten better since she's been a Cajun.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information