Thread: Suddenly, UL baseball's promising season faces a crossroads after long, lost weekend in Mobile

1. UL Baseball Suddenly, UL baseball's promising season faces a crossroads after long, lost weekend in Mobile

Just four short games ago, the 2021 UL baseball season was really shaping up nicely.

The Ragin’ Cajuns had just destroyed Arkansas State for the second straight game to improve to 7-1 in Sun Belt play and 20-11 overall.

Default Re: Suddenly, UL baseball's promising season faces a crossroads after long, lost weekend in Mob

"The Cajuns need to figure out a way to score runs and play defense this weekend in Little Rock". Easy, do the three thing that baseball calls for, "throw the ball, hit the ball and catch the ball without that big (E) before your position.

Default Re: Suddenly, UL baseball's promising season faces a crossroads after long, lost weekend in Mob

Nice schedule...Little Rock...North Alabama...now there's some real baseball schools!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tell The Truth View Post
    Nice schedule...Little Rock...North Alabama...now there's some real baseball schools!!!
    I think we shall put you on the ignore list. mkay?

34 years..................1 Regional Appearance

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    That’s ULMost level lack of success.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    I think every participant here should put Tell The Truth on our ignore list. We know our strengths and weaknesses in our program.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    And...

30 years and counting no MBB NCAA
    Haven’t beaten UL Softball since last century.
    2 dead dogs
    1 horn dog coach railing a player
    1 “wait a second” bowl cluster muck

So yeah, go ahead and gloat over one year of FEMA infused success. It’s a wonder the meth heads in the Ruston/Grambling Metroplex haven’t started stripping the aluminum from your new infrastructure.

Go ahead and trash the benefactor of our stadium, at least it’s not named after a guy that capped his wife and himself.

Hit ignore, mic drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I think every participant here should put Tell The Truth on our ignore list. We know our strengths and weaknesses in our program.
    Yep....and 90% of the people just ignore him and move on. But every now and then some one takes the (rancid) bait from this idiot, and we all have to suffer for it.

I say just ban him. He contributes zero to the conversation, not to mention insulting Robe in the days following his death.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Yes just another troll. Probably vic's other account.

I thought you were on my ignore list.

Ruston/Grambling Metroplex...🤣

12. Default Re: Suddenly, UL baseball's promising season faces a crossroads after long, lost weekend in Mob

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Yes just another troll. Probably vic's other account.
    Still posting about Vic. Looks like you are a Vic fan as opposed to a Cajun fan

Congrats...fleur de leis baseball just won the Southland

14. Default Re: Suddenly, UL baseball's promising season faces a crossroads after long, lost weekend in Mob

Congrats...fleur de leis baseball just won the Southland
    Topped Tech Twice Too.

Thread Information