Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Playing QB for the Cajuns not as easy for Chandler Fields as throwing to Ja'Marr Chase

Default Re: Playing QB for the Cajuns not as easy for Chandler Fields as throwing to Ja'Marr Chase

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Attitude and approach wise yes but unfortunately these days too many of those kids take that attitude and transfer because they don't have perspective of the situation they are in.
    So what exactly did Chandler say that has you all upset with is attitude?

Default Re: Playing QB for the Cajuns not as easy for Chandler Fields as throwing to Ja'Marr Chase

Well I guess his attitude worked, he is the only one who didn’t transfer out besides Levi

the HS class before them won two titles and they won again as soon as they left, must not have been that easy???

4. Default Re: Playing QB for the Cajuns not as easy for Chandler Fields as throwing to Ja'Marr Chase

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Well I guess his attitude worked, he is the only one who didn’t transfer out besides Levi
    That being said, does anyone know where Clifton McDowell and Jaiave Magalei have landed, if anywhere.

McDowell went to Kilgore CC, not sure about Jaiave

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    True. He's also been considered a starter-in-waiting, and he hasn't made a peep despite Levi staying on for another year and the Maryland transfer. I'd imagine he would transfer if Legendre became the starter, but the fact that he appears to be OK with the competition says a lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information