Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

Default Re: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Which games would we have won to make it better?
    Possibly all of them. But we will never know. Ask Coach Glasco if he would have rather had those kids than not have them. We have at times lost these kids to injuries. Dalton, Rawls, Heath, Keen, O'Neil, Roman, Izard, Mayeux, Milz and Alderink. Thays just in half a season. And some folks still find fault with the team. All things considered Glasco has done a great job.10 kids have went down at one time or another. Geez.

Vic beat me to it, Injuries! Crap happens however, you use this as a crutch and excuse for everything.

Can you not admit we have played well below our potential?

3. Default Re: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Possibly all of them. But we will never know. Ask Coach Glasco if he would have rather had those kids than not have them. We have at times lost these kids to injuries. Dalton, Rawls, Heath, Keen, O'Neil, Roman, Izard, Mayeux, Milz and Alderink. Thays just in half a season. And some folks still find fault with the team. All things considered Glasco has done a great job.10 kids have down at one time or another. Geez.
    It is very disingenuous for you to continue to blame the girls that were available for the 6 losses that we have when we will never know if having any specific other girl that was injured would have made a difference. We lose games in diamond sports for many reasons other than injuries. So quit disrespecting the ones that played in those games.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun308 View Post
    Vic beat me to it, Injuries! Crap happens however, you use this as a crutch and excuse for everything.

Can you not admit we have played well below our potential?
    Overall below yes, well below no. Have we played better lately yes. Did I think we would have better stats up to this point yes. Did I think we would have 10 kids go down no. How does base running and bunting have anything to do with injuries? Where did I blame injuries on base running, bunting or errors is general?

It is very disingenuous for you to continue to blame the girls that were available for the 6 losses that we have when we will never know if having any specific other girl that was injured would have made a difference. We lose games in diamond sports for many reasons other than injuries. So quit disrespecting the ones that played in those games.
    Who did I blame? Name one girl! With us being at full strength we had a better chance to win some of those games. Thats a fact.

6. Default Re: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

Who did I blame? Name one girl! With us being at full strength we had a better chance to win some of those games. Thats a fact.
    Every time you use that crutch for the losses, you blame each and every one of them that played. You have been doing that all season, if you have not noticed. 7 starters out . . . 5 starters out . . . we would not have all these losses without injuries . . . Just think what our record would be without any injuries . . .

Stop using big words to make yourself look good. Your still a below low tier lawyer at best. Mat has already un covered you on the other board for all to see. I could have uncovered you along time ago, but chose the high road.

Every time you use that crutch for the losses, you blame each and every one of them that played. You have been doing that all season, if you have not noticed. 7 starters out . . . 5 starters out . . . we would not have all these losses without injuries . . . Just think what our record would be without any injuries . . .
    I never blamed one. Cajuns win and lose as a team. Until you can support the Cajuns in anything shut up. Go back to tiger dropping dude.

Well, I can agree with you on one thing. We both love and support our Team.

BTW, the ML croonie name calling was/is childish. I’m a realist and call things as they are, as I want them to be or wish they are. I live in reality and never make excuses!

10. Default Re: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

Stop using big words to make yourself look good. Your still a below low tier lawyer at best. Mat has already un covered you on the other board for all to see. I could have uncovered you along time ago, but chose the high road.
    Quit posting about who you think Vic may be and respond to the dialog about sports. You and MAT have the wrong guy, but it is quite comical.

Name one game and show me one post where I said we could have won this game if so and so played. You can't.

Quit posting about who you think Vic may be and respond to the dialog about sports. You and MAT have the wrong guy, but it is quite comical.
    You have a big series against LeTourneau University this weekend get some sleep.

13. Default Re: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

You have a big series against LeTourneau University this weekend get some sleep.
    Your interest in things NOT Cajun is amazing.

14. Default Re: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

Name one game and show me one post where I said we could have won this game if so and so played. You can't.
    That is your position. Quit taking it if you can’t back it up. Don’t you feel like you are between a rock and a hard spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun308 View Post
    Well, I can agree with you on one thing. We both love and support our Team.

BTW, the ML croonie name calling was/is childish. I’m a realist and call things as they are, as I want them to be or wish they are. I live in reality and never make excuses!
    Sorry if I hurt your feelings but your acting like your against Coach Glasco at every turn. BTW I am friends with both Coach Glasco and Coach Mike. I don't always agree with every coaching decision but we are winning, so can't complain. I would love to run rule everyone, but it isn't possible.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information