Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

Default Re: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Which of our 6 loses were due to injuries?
    NGV stop baiting. If we are at full strength we would have more than 31 wins and less than 6 lost. A fact. You don't follow softball so you have no clue to the injury list this year.

2. Default Re: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    NGV stop baiting. If we are at full strength we would have more than 31 wins and less than 6 lost. A fact. You don't follow softball so you have no clue to the injury list this year.
    That’s what I figured. You are real good at make broad definitive statements which you can’t defend when pressed. Here is just another in a long line.

And who in the ___ do you think you are to say what I follow and don’t follow. This statement is about as good as the other.

Can’t you tell that Louisiana fans have about had enough of your crap?

I don't mind pulling Lamb, pitching staff should be able to hold that lead. Good teams won't sweat that out. I disagreed with a few of Glasco's move but not this one. If the goal is to win the WCWS, we need to develop a deeper staff and see who can perform under pressure.

On the regional recruiting, I think that is a double-edge sword. There is some good talent in the area, but this isn't the 90's. SEC programs can dominate the area, if they set their mind to it. Not sure recruiting like a travel-ball team is the right answer either.

Bottom line, we need to get good talent, and develop them. To me, that is still the question mark on Glasco. He has shown he can get good talent, can he make them better?

JMV at it again ! The only one who knows anything about softball and our team.

Quit making excuses for questionable/terrible coaching and at times terrible team playing/chemistry !

Regardless of the situation, in life or sports, you play the cards you are dealt. You learn from your mistakes and move on. We have not done this as a team and it is blatantly obvious. We have the potential to be a much better team, but !

Quit making excuses ! Our team has under performed all year and you keep making excuses !

We both love and support our team, we must call it what it is.

That’s what I figured. You are real good at make broad definitive statements which you can’t defend when pressed. Here is just another in a long line.

And who in the ___ do you think you are to say what I follow and don’t follow. This statement is about as good as the other.

Your a idiot to think we would have the same record with not one single injury.

Stick to Bellhaven D3 ball dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    I don't mind pulling Lamb, pitching staff should be able to hold that lead. Good teams won't sweat that out. I disagreed with a few of Glasco's move but not this one. If the goal is to win the WCWS, we need to develop a deeper staff and see who can perform under pressure.

On the regional recruiting, I think that is a double-edge sword. There is some good talent in the area, but this isn't the 90's. SEC programs can dominate the area, if they set their mind to it. Not sure recruiting like a travel-ball team is the right answer either.

Bottom line, we need to get good talent, and develop them. To me, that is still the question mark on Glasco. He has shown he can get good talent, can he make them better?
    I approve of this right here. Thanks rain.

8. Default Re: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

Your a idiot to think we would have the same record with not one single injury.
    You are an idiot to think we are the only team with injuries.

I asked a single direct question - answer the question and quit deflecting and posting about Vic.

If you are so smart and knowledgeable, step up to the plate and just answer the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun308 View Post
    JMV at it again ! The only one who knows anything about softball and our team.

Quit making excuses for questionable/terrible coaching and at times terrible team playing/chemistry !

Regardless of the situation, in life or sports, you play the cards you are dealt. You learn from your mistakes and move on. We have not done this as a team and it is blatantly obvious. We have the potential to be a much better team, but !

Quit making excuses ! Our team has under performed all year and you keep making excuses !

We both love and support our team, we must call it what it is.
    Who made excuses? Name one excuse I made? I am calling it like it is. You are a ML croonie.

*31-6 overall record
    *13-1 conf record
    *16 game win streak
    *61 consecutive conf series

This is all that matters.

10. Default Re: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

Who made excuses? Name one excuse I made? I am calling it like it is. You are a ML croonie.

*31-6 overall record
    *13-1 conf record
    *16 game win streak
    *61 consecutive conf series

This is all that matters.
    injuries, injuries, injuries, injuries - don’t you remember?

You are an idiot to think we are the only team with injuries.

I asked a single direct question - answer the question and quit deflecting and posting about Vic.

If you are so smart and knowledgeable, step up to the plate and just answer the question.
    Not one team that we have played have had the injuries we have had. #0604

12. Default Re: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

Not one team that we have played have had the injuries we have had. #0604
    Answer the question. It’s a simple one. If you are the man, it should be a no brainer for you.

injuries, injuries, injuries, injuries - don’t you remember?
    Someone said 31-6 is a gaudy record. I reply it would be better if we didnt have all the injuries. Never did I say I aint happy with where we are. Please

Answer the question. It’s a simple one. If you are the man, it should be a no brained for you.
    No brained or no brainer?

15. Default Re: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

Someone said 31-6 is a gaudy record. I reply it would be better if we didnt have all the injuries. Never did I say I aint happy with where we are. Please
    Which games would we have won to make it better?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information