Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

Default Re: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Curry
    Nope, coach doesn't want Curry catching anymore with Piskos playing. She wasn't available to catch today.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun308 View Post
    So you play the game on “what if’s” ?
    You play the game to win period !
    No excuses!

I’ll reference post # 20 to answer you question posed in post #17.

I wish I was as good as you ( either blind, flat out dumb or have a personal vested interest in this Coach or team).

I love our team, always have always will, but I am not afraid to call it as I see it. Try it sometimes !
    We did win. What if the Saints didn't kick the on side kick in the super bowl???? Sometimes you take a risk. We won so lets move on to game 2. Holler at me at the next game any we maybe can drink a beer over it and talk it out. Its all good man. I have a lot vested into UL athletics in general.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    What if the Saints didn't kick the on side kick in the super bowl???? Sometimes you take a risk. We won so lets move on to game 2.
    Why not start Heath?

JMV wins today’s award for most shucking and diving and diverting the topic to prove to him/her self they are right after game one.
    Let’s see what happens in game two.

GEAUX CAJUNS !

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Why not start Heath?
    That's a question for the coach. Not sure of his reason.

JMV wins today’s award for most shucking and diving and diverting the topic to prove to him/her self they are right after game one.

GEAUX CAJUNS !
    We left 10 runners on base on game 1 and 2 already in game 2. Hope that doesn't come back to bite us.

GEAUX CAJUNS !
    Never ran from any of your questions. Still waiting on you to answer my question, like I have answered all of yours. I asked you a simple question and you couldn't deliver. I told you I agree on the base running. I liked the risk with 2 strikes to bunt, it didnt work out. I agree time to go to game 2.

GEAUX CAJUNS !
    Its not about being right or wrong. This a sports message board where opinions differ at times. Me and you are Cajuns fans and thats all that matters. Coach Glasco will never listen to me or you so who cares. Geaux Cajuns.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Its not about being right or wrong. This a sports message board where opinions differ at times. Me and you are Cajuns fans and thats all that matters. Coach Glasco will never listen to me or you so who cares. Geaux Cajuns.
    On a positive note, Ian is doing a good job on the radio, Bobby not so much.

Why are we pitching around a batter in the first inning? Oh to give up a HR to the next batter

On a positive note, Ian is doing a good job on the radio, Bobby not so much.
    We give up a 3 run homer after walking 2 with 2 outs and an 0-2 count on the batter. Makes you scratch your head.

12. Default Re: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

The board is salty today. You would think we lost 2 games.

We give up a 3 run homer after walking 2 with 2 outs and an 0-2 count on the batter. Makes you scratch your head.

Nope, not a head scratcher. Our pitching staff has given up the big fly way too many times this year.

I put that one on coach, he told her to walk her!

Quote Originally Posted by RCFan View Post
    I put that one on coach, he told her to walk her!
    I agree just let her pitch her game a two run homer is better than a three run homer

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information