Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

1. Default Re: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun308 View Post
    I know the game and roster very well (Piskos was available). JMV, let’s here your excuses for the other bonehead situations I mentioned.
    When are you going to quit defending these terrible coaching decisions and call things as the really are
    Don’t you know already that only JMV on these boards know softball and only MAT knows baseball. The rest of us are just dumb Azz fans wasting our time posting.

Default Re: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

I know the game and roster very well (Piskos was available). JMV, let’s here your excuses for the other bonehead situations I mentioned.
    When are you going to quit defending these terrible coaching decisions and call things as the really are
    So you bat Piskos and then Rawls goes down who goes to catcher? I will wait for you to answer. Nobody! I never said anything about the base running as I agreed with you. I was ok with the bunting with 2 strikes.

Agree with you Vic (need to remember that) ! We are all uneducated, non-ball minded and this year is the only year in our life that we witnessed, played or coached ball.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Don’t you know already that only JMV on these boards know softball and only MAT knows baseball. The rest of us are just dumb Azz fans wasting our time posting.
    Stick to the topic and bring something relevant to the board. Stop trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    We had no batters left to hit for the slapper. Obviously you don't know the game or the roster. A good bunter should be able to get 1 of 3 bunt attempts down. I have no issues bunting with 2 strikes. The element of surprise is the key.
    He should have left Heath in the game and she would have been up in that situation. Kean looked bad today.

6. Default Re: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

Stick to the topic and bring something relevant to the board. Stop trolling.
    I could not have been more on topic. Learn to read and follow and you will get it.

Agree with you Vic (need to remember that) ! We are all uneducated, non-ball minded and this year is the only year in our life that we witnessed, played or coached ball.
    Answer post #17.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    He should have left Heath in the game and she would have been up in that situation. Kean looked bad today.
    But he didn't so we had no batters. We cant bat Piskos and then Rawls goes down and we have zero catchers.

Bunting with two strikes is flat out statistically ignorant, wait Vic is right, you know everything about our club !

Answer post #17.
    Really how many people have we had catching this year. You answer the question.

Bunting with two strikes is flat out statistically ignorant, wait Vic is right, you know everything about our club !
    If the ball is bunted fair and we are safe then it called genius. It is a high risk play that Gerry rolled the dice with. You can't answer post #17, that's exactly what I thought. Move on and get ready for game 2.

I have to agree you pulled Kean for a reason why not let Heath stay in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Really how many people have we had catching this year. You answer the question.
    Who was available if Piskos batted and then Rawls was hurt? Nobody was available.

14. Default Re: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

Who was available if Piskos batted and then Rawls was hurt? Nobody was available.
    Curry

So you play the game on “what if’s” ?
    You play the game to win period !
    No excuses!

I’ll reference post # 20 to answer you question posed in post #17.

I wish I was as good as you ( either blind, flat out dumb or have a personal vested interest in this Coach or team).

I love our team, always have always will, but I am not afraid to call it as I see it. Try it sometimes !

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information