Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

1. Default Re: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Plenty agreed with me just read the posts. I really don't care if you agree or not with me. And others shouldn't care if I agree with them or not. vic get the numbers right I post to much well chew on this.

vic joined in Dec 2004 and has posted 9329 times.
    JMV joined in April 2005 and has posted 2712 times.

Were did I say others can't post.
    There you go again. Can’t even enjoy a win w/o your BS.

Default Re: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    There you go again. Can’t even enjoy a win w/o your BS.
    Typical LSU cry baby. You post lies and then when your fact checked and proven wrong I have the bs? Back up what you post. Here is a little tip, stop trolling. The other site ran you off and now you come here because your miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Not making excuses, but recruiting is a game played 4-6 years before a player graduates from high school, even with the rule changes. I think I remember Coach saying his relationship with Ciara Bryan was from his Georgia recruiting when she was either 7th of 8th grade. The commitments still are 3-4 years out, but since visits have been restricted and signing isn't until November of your senior year. With the size of the incoming HS class for next year, I was actually surprised that all of the commitments actually signed. I don't think all of them will stay once fall of next year is done as I'd suppose we'll probably get a transfer or two who want to come as well, but I'm hoping they all turn out great. We have only 7 seniors and 24 on the roster, so I think something's got to give at the end of the fall. We do still have five freshmen on the team right now which I tend to forget as only Piskos has seen any significant playing time. Roman is still technically a freshman, and I'm hoping she'll get a medical for this year and still be a freshman next year.
    This 👆

4. Default Re: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

Typical LSU cry baby. You post lies and then when your fact checked and proven wrong I have the bs? Back up what you post. Here is a little tip, stop trolling. The other site ran you off and now you come here because your miserable.
    You are incorrigible and intellectually dishonest to boot. Thinking further, you are not intellectually anything, but that is ok.

If you would just recognize that you are not everything to everybody and that other Cajun fans do know things and like to participate in the fun of Cajun Sports, your life would not be so miserable.

Loosen up and try to have fun.

PS: hardly anyone posts on that other board anymore. It has gotten costic and you know why. I assume that is why you are here again and it’s not going well for you.

5. Default Re: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

This ��
    Your best post. This

This 👆

After reading all of this and knowing JMV career and coaching background he is one of only a few people that knows exactly whats is going on is when it comes to softball.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    After reading all of this and knowing JMV career and coaching background he is one of only a few people that knows exactly whats is going on is when it comes to softball.
    Appreciate the kind words.

We better find another pitcher or two next year. Don't see any of the backups showing signs of improvement. Hoping to see an elite pitcher transfer over to us or at least a bona-fide, 4 to 5 star HS signee.

9. Default Re: Sb vs Troy G1/G2

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    We better find another pitcher or two next year. Don't see any of the backups showing signs of improvement. Hoping to see an elite pitcher transfer over to us or at least a bona-fide, 4 to 5 star HS signee.
    ...Slick...not at game but some say I have a twin around!!!

We signed a top 10 pitcher (from some ratings services) that will be starting in the fall. I'm pretty sure we signed three HS pitchers in the last signing period. I think we already have two committed for the next class.

We have signed the #4 pitcher in the nation. Sam Landry throws 70 mph. We will have Landry and Lamb and maybe even a transfer along with a few high school kids. We will be in good shape.

We have signed the #4 pitcher in the nation. Sam Landry throws 70 mph. We will have Landry and Lamb and maybe even a transfer along with a few high school kids. We will be in good shape.
    How is the development of Taylor Snow going? Can we count on her next year or down the road. How about Heath did injuries slow her down or did we get her best this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    How is the development of Taylor Snow going? Can we count on her next year or down the road. How about Heath did injuries slow her down or did we get her best this year.
    Snow and Rodgers both are red shirting. I don't think either of those girls are ready yet, but I expect them to help the club down the road. Heath I believe will only get better. Lamb has been amazing this year and Landry is expected to be a ace as as freshman. So I think we will be loaded and there is always a shot at an elite level transfer.

Snow and Rodgers both are red shirting. I don't think either of those girls are ready yet, but I expect them to help the club down the road. Heath I believe will only get better. Lamb has been amazing this year and Landry is expected to be a ace as as freshman. So I think we will be loaded and there is always a shot at an elite level transfer.
    Thank you for the update

UL Softball hold

Lamb's improvement this year gives me great hope for future pitchers.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information