Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Alissa Dalton Sidelined

  1. UL Softball Alissa Dalton Sidelined

    The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns will have to continue to add to their current softball win streak without the services of one of their top players, at least in the near future.


  2. #2

    Rep Power
    58

    Default Re: Alissa Dalton Sidelined

    Don't forget Izard out for the year with critical leg injury.


  3. #3

    Rep Power
    60

    Default Re: Alissa Dalton Sidelined

    For those not knowing how to spell her name or look it up:

    https://ragincajuns.com/sports/softb...kie-izard/7699


  4. #4

    Rep Power
    36

    Default Re: Alissa Dalton Sidelined

    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Don't forget Izard out for the year with critical leg injury.
    Where did you hear that? What is the actual injury.

  5. #5

    Rep Power
    36

    Default Re: Alissa Dalton Sidelined

    Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    For those not knowing how to spell her name or look it up:

    https://ragincajuns.com/sports/softb...kie-izard/7699
    Frenchie is in his 80's. Hell I hope to live that long more less be able to get on message boards. If he types a S instead of a Z I ain't going to beat him up for it.

  6. #6
    ragin50 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Alissa Dalton Sidelined

    Any chance of Izard getting a medical redshirt? She hasn't played many innings.


  7. #7

    Rep Power
    36

    Default Re: Alissa Dalton Sidelined

    Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Any chance of Izard getting a medical redshirt? She hasn't played many innings.
    Medical redshirt rule from what I can remember. A kid can play 30% of scheduled games and cannot play past the halfway point of the season.

  8. #8

    Rep Power
    36

    Default Re: Alissa Dalton Sidelined

    Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Any chance of Izard getting a medical redshirt? She hasn't played many innings.
    Innings are irrelevant, it how many games did you get in.

  9. #9

    Rep Power
    60

    Default Re: Alissa Dalton Sidelined

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Frenchie is in his 80's. Hell I hope to live that long more less be able to get on message boards. If he types a S instead of a Z I ain't going to beat him up for it.
    I mean no dis-respect to Frenchie or anyone. This young lady just got her season ended and I think she deserves no dis-respect either; we can at least get our players names correct.

    That's all.

  10. #10
    ragin50 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Alissa Dalton Sidelined

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Innings are irrelevant, it how many games did you get in.
    Thanks. If it wasn't for the halfway rule, I think she might get it. Don't think she's play in 30% of total scheduled games.

  11. #11

    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: Alissa Dalton Sidelined

    She has appeared in 26 games.

    CajunVic

  12. #12

    Rep Power
    58

    Default Re: Alissa Dalton Sidelined

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Frenchie is in his 80's. Hell I hope to live that long more less be able to get on message boards. If he types a S instead of a Z I ain't going to beat him up for it.
    My plans are the century mark. A brand new football stadium with 80,000 screaming fans and playing on New Years. Did I really spell Izard wrong?

  13. #13

    Rep Power
    60

    Default Re: Alissa Dalton Sidelined

    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    My plans are the century mark. A brand new football stadium with 80,000 screaming fans and playing on New Years. Did I really spell Izard wrong?

  14. #14

    Rep Power
    36

    Default Re: Alissa Dalton Sidelined

    Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Thanks. If it wasn't for the halfway rule, I think she might get it. Don't think she's play in 30% of total scheduled games.
    She has appeared in 26 of the 34 Cajuns game. 77%. Vic was correct.

  15. #15

    Rep Power
    36

    Default Re: Alissa Dalton Sidelined

    Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I mean no dis-respect to Frenchie or anyone. This young lady just got her season ended and I think she deserves no dis-respect either; we can at least get our players names correct.

    That's all.
    All good brother.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 6th, 2020, 11:40 pm
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 2nd, 2020, 07:59 pm
  3. Get to Kneaux Louisiana Shortstop Alissa Dalton
    By NewsCopy in forum SOFTBALL
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 13th, 2019, 09:58 pm
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 26th, 2019, 04:06 pm
  5. Softball Newcomer of the year- Alissa Dalton
    By BeauCajun in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 15th, 2018, 02:12 pm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •