Thread: Upcoming Ragin Review Podcast Episode with the RCAF

Default Upcoming Ragin Review Podcast Episode with the RCAF

Hey everyone! We will be having a conversation with members of the RCAF next week to discuss current events around athletics and fundraising. Submit your questions here, and we will relay them in the upcoming episode!

Default Re: Upcoming Ragin Review Podcast Episode with the RCAF

Does anyone think football would have ranked #15 without RCAF? Join

What’s the planned athletics facility upgrade? What does RCAF need to make this happen?

4. Default Re: Upcoming Ragin Review Podcast Episode with the RCAF

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Where is cajunvic on the rcaf level?
    ....PLEASE ask about the monies taken in by UL for the college rankings and for the bowl success....what did we get and where did it go to!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginReview View Post
    Hey everyone! We will be having a conversation with members of the RCAF next week to discuss current events around athletics and fundraising. Submit your questions here, and we will relay them in the upcoming episode!
    Are football seats going to return to normal this fall? I guarantee I’m not paying premium seat prices for the ____hole location my seats were placed this past season!
    How about transparency on how RCAF money is spent?
    What are goals 1 year and beyond?
    How about better newsletter updates for donors. Current format lame!
    Could someone answer the phone at RCAF office?��

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan96 View Post
    Are football seats going to return to normal this fall? I guarantee I’m not paying premium seat prices for the ____hole location my seats were placed this past season!
    How about transparency on how RCAF money is spent?
    What are goals 1 year and beyond?
    How about better newsletter updates for donors. Current format lame!
    Could someone answer the phone at RCAF office?��
    I really like these questions and want to know the answers too except for the first one. I think we all know the governor sets the capacity limits for all sports venues due to COVID risks. RCAF would directly benefit from going to full capacity.

7. Default Re: Upcoming Ragin Review Podcast Episode with the RCAF

Thanks Turbine.

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    I really like these questions and want to know the answers too except for the first one. I think we all know the governor sets the capacity limits for all sports venues due to COVID risks. RCAF would directly benefit from going to full capacity.
    Governor needs to know fans here and at ALL state schools are not likely to pay much unless they get their normal seats back. They want all their friends around them. I have said for weeks economy will open in August because LSU's finacial situation is very serious. They can't afford to not be able to sell all their tailgate spots and season tickets. If they let them do it, they have to let all state schools sell everything as well. Question for the RCAF guys is; have they had conversations with state officials about the need to go back to full normalcy in the fall in order for financial solvency?

Thread Information