Thread: Louisiana-Georgia Southern Softball Series Rescheduled for March 28-29

UL Softball Louisiana-Georgia Southern Softball Series Rescheduled for March 28-29

@RaginCajunsSB has rescheduled their series with Georgia Southern for Sunday and Monday of next week!

Sunday, March 28th: vs. South Alabama (Blanc Package) 12 p.m. // vs. GA Southern (Blanc Package) 4 p.m.

Both games will be part of the Blanc Season Ticket Package. The ticket for the South Alabama game will will provide entry to both games. Ragin’ Cajuns will not clear the venue between the double header.

Monday, March 29th: vs. GA Southern 4 p.m. (Vermilion) // vs. GA Southern 6:30 p.m. (Vermilion)

Both games will be part of the Vermilion Season Ticket Package. Please bring ticket from previously schedule game in March 14th. This ticket will provide entry to both games. Ragin’ Cajuns will not clear the venue between the double header.

Default Re: GASO make up games

GATA Cajuns!

Default Re: GASO make up games

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    GATA Cajuns!
    Pitching depth will be tested.

4. Ragin' Cajuns Louisiana-Georgia Southern Softball Series Rescheduled for March 28-29

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Softball team has rescheduled its three-game Sun Belt Conference series with Georgia Southern for Sunday-Monday, March 28-29 at Yvette Girouard Field at Lamson Park.

Default Re: Louisiana-Georgia Southern Softball Series Rescheduled for March 28-29

I don't know if we are confident, stupid, or desperate to play but why schedule a fresh GaSo team right after playing game three of a series that will be tough on our team with SOAL oh well it is what it is.

Default Re: Louisiana-Georgia Southern Softball Series Rescheduled for March 28-29

I'm curious how they are working that with GaSo scheduled for a Sunday March 28th 1pm game against App State in Boone.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    I'm curious how they are working that with GaSo scheduled for a Sunday March 28th 1pm game against App State in Boone.
    Ga Southern does not play Saturday the 27th or Sunday the 28th before our game with them Sunday.

You are looking at their baseball schedule.

I was looking at Ga State, not Ga Southern. As Emily Latella would say, "never mind".

When I looked at their schedule they were playing a Friday DH and a single on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    When I looked at their schedule they were playing a Friday DH and a single on Saturday.
    I don't see the Saturday game on their schedule currently.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    I don't see the Saturday game on their schedule currently.
    May have changed. It was there yesterday. Our games with them weren’t on the schedule when I looked.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    I don't know if we are confident, stupid, or desperate to play but why schedule a fresh GaSo team right after playing game three of a series that will be tough on our team with SOAL oh well it is what it is.
    The conference tells us when we will play. UL has no control over when postponed games will be played.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    The conference tells us when we will play. UL has no control over when postponed games will be played.
    Has the Wednesday game against Tech been canceled yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Has the Wednesday game against Tech been canceled yet?
    As of now still on. I guess we will know more first thing wednesday? Glasco isn't going to make tech get on a bus and make the trip unless we have a very good chance to play.

Thread Information