Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Final G2: UL 3, UTA 8

1. UL Softball Mavericks Flip the Script on Cajuns, Even SBC Series

In Game 2 of the Sun Belt Conference series with No. 15 Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Softball, UT Arlington took its turn building an early lead and it resulted in an 8-3 win for the Mavericks that evened up the series.

Default Re: UL vs UTA G2

Quote Originally Posted by Sbbilly View Post
    This is by far the worst team in the last 20 years. They do not play as a team. Going to be a very long season.
    THIS. In this day and age, if UL doesn't right this ship ASAP, and no later than next season, we'll be like basketball and soon to be baseball remembering the good old softball days.

3. Default Re: UL vs UTA G2

Since 2013, our softball team has won EVERY Sun Belt Conference Series. That's 56. It is a record and the longest Conference Series streak in the nation in all conferences. Tomorrow is a determining game for the 57th series win. Will we rise to the challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by Looney Lou View Post
    Since 2013, our softball team has won EVERY Sun Belt Conference Series. That's 56. It is a record and the longest Conference Series streak in the nation in all conferences. Tomorrow is a determining game for the 57th series win. Will we rise to the challenge?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    What are you talking about Bryan has been our best player this year.
    I was asking the poster to clarify the transfers not getting it done. I was asking about Bryan because she has been getting it done. I think you read my smart ass comment wrong,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    The only sure thing for the past three decades was softball excellence. That’s gone. Can’t understand why, but the free agency seems to be not good for the Cajuns.
    It is gone after 2 conference games?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    What a garbage day. You just start to get a little optimistic then bang. I know it’s bending discussed, but I still have to say it. What the he’ll is wrong with softball? Geez. Us my asked that since one of Mike’s teams started with a losing record like 7 years ago.
    We don't have a losing record.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Summer is definitely not pitching to the caliber she’s used to. Wasn’t she carrying like a sub 2 career ERA? She a former all everything pitcher. It’s tough to watch knowing her past and what she’s capable of. Glasco mentioned his concern in an early or pre season interview. I’m guessing he’s still concerned.
    I agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Your Robe quote IS the problem with the team. There should be three leaders on this team.
    Summerr, Dalton and Rawls. They just don't seem to be leading. I don't mean with softball skills, I mean with leadership skills.
    100 percent sure Dalton is leading vocally.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    100 percent sure Dalton is leading vocally.
    Was it always certain Summer was coming back this year?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Was it always certain Summer was coming back this year?
    Yes she was the 1st one to say she was coming back. I sure hope she rebounds, we need her come post season.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information