Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WNIT Final: Louisiana 45, Colorado 68

1. Ragin' Cajuns Women's Basketball: Louisiana Falls to Colorado in Opening Round of WNIT, 68-45

Junior Brandi Williams scored a team-high 12 points and Ty'Reona Doucet notched her third double-double of the season, but Colorado used a big second quarter to take a double-digit lead that it did not relinquish to push the Buffaloes past Louisiana, 68-45, in the First Round of the 2021 WNIT.

2. Default Re: Louisiana Opens WNIT Play Against Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    That's the most exciting 30 seconds on ESPN 1420 in years. "I don't want to pair with the Apple Watch!" was probably the funnier of the two. Hot mic, better be careful Ian.
    What had happened was...

We were forced to sync my cell phone to the mixer via Bluetooth to get on the air because the internet firewall at the gym wouldn’t allow us to connect the Comrex back to the at station. Somewhere near the end of the second quarter, the phone interface died. When I dialed back into the phone interface, the Bluetooth pairing died, leaving me without headphone audio. My phone’s Bluetooth then tried to connect to Josh’s Apple Watch, which led to me uttering my new catchphrase. I had no idea we were still on air until I got a stream of texts filled with “LOL”s and laughing emojis.

I’m thankful that I learned a long time ago to mind my tongue near any microphone.

Default Re: Louisiana Opens WNIT Play Against Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Is this an indication of how bad the Sunbelt was this year, or did we just have a really bad day?
    Both.

We hit some threes, at least it’s respectable.

Coaches get the heat for this but the bottom line, just like MBB, live and die by the 3.

Ian, thanks for the explanation. My wife and I were laughing on your second phrase, it cut off perfectly to sound like a “boy, that was close” moment although we knew you didn’t swear.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information