Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: MBB Final: Louisiana 73, GSU 84

Default Re: MBB: Louisiana vs Georgia State

Cajuns are faltering late.

2. Default Re: MBB: Louisiana vs Georgia State

You guys are sad. Can’t have it both ways I don’t think Marlin told Butts to foul the guy shooting the three

Last edited by Cajunmole; March 7th, 2021 at 08:21 pm. Reason: Spellkng

Cajuns dug themselves too deep a hole in the first half and couldn’t handle the situation when they had a chance late. Maybe next season.............AGAIN!!!!!

Bobby Marlin needs to go. Plain and simple. His teams are never prepared and that’s on him. How do you let a team get a lead on you like that all the time.

I've said this for a few years, Marlin is not the answer and needs to be replaced ASAP. I don't k is how some cannot see it and defend him.

Can we please move on from the Bob Marlin era please?

1 Final Appearance in 11 years

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Maybe so, but the ref’s are not turning the ball over!
    I don’t care what you say. 24 fouls on us vs. 8 total against them is ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    Can we please move on from the Bob Marlin era please?
    Sometimes its just time. This program has no momentum whatsoever and we certainly don't have any postseason success to defend him.

Welp, was a good year to defer tickets.

SBC is a one bid, shot in the dark, basketball league. The glory days are long gone and are not coming back. Wish all you want, argue all you want, hate all you want. It's not happening. Georgia State, as good as they have been, has only gone 3 times since joining the conference.

However, Marlin needs to win next year. And he needs to shut up about being a target or the SBC West being strong. Your next opponent is always the target and the SBC West are all sitting watching the finals tomorrow night.

Fouls tend to be out of proportion when ONE team is quicker than the other.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    I don’t care what you say. 24 fouls on us vs. 8 total against them is ridiculous
    Please stop man. The big fish has drove this once proud Program not only into the ground but the grave 6 feet under. There are no results or post season that says other wise. It’s over for him.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Bobby Marlin needs to go. Plain and simple. His teams are never prepared and that’s on him. How do you let a team get a lead on you like that all the time.
    UL had a chance to take the lead late, then started forcing shots and playing an isolation game. This sucks and Marlin let's them do it every time. I called a one and done a few weeks ago because they always revert to that. Works ok against an inferior opponent, but not against a better team. This is about as good as it gets with Marlin. He could learn from the team game the women's team plays. Yet another frustrating season.

I believe Coach is doing the best he can. This is where we normally exit stage right. Maybe it's time for a change.

Continue to be done with Marlin
    Marlins continued presence is like if bustle was here 5 years after he was let go

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    1 Final Appearance in 11 years
    The SBC legendary Kermit Davis, the man Bob passed on the win list, took 11 years to make his first trip to the NCAA's. Of course MTSU went to CUSA and in the next 5 years he went two more times before leaving for Ole Miss.

Mid majors, as some like to call us, is basketball hell. Programs change coaches for what? How's that working out for UTA? All that puff up by their president about being the next Gonzaga, Dumb ars forgot he's a public university...and he hired one of his Austin buddies.

I do think next year needs to be put up or shut up for Bob. My colon is full of smoke.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information