Thread: Friday Night Baseball

1. UL Baseball Friday Night Baseball

With the postponement of the Cajuns’ game tonight, if anyone is looking for some good baseball, check out the Texas at Houston game tonight. Longhorn ace Ty Madden (soph out of Cy Ranch) looks really good ... reminds me somewhat of Hayden "Freakin" Durke (as Dad04 would say). 6'3" 200+ with a down angle fastball 94-97 and a nice slider. Nice command to go with it (66 pitches through 6). Not many scoring opportunities. Houston pitcher obviously throwing a nice game as well.

Also tracking several others ... but especially Western Kentucky at Tulane.

Brian

2. Default Re: Friday Night Baseball

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    With the postponement of the Cajuns’ game tonight, if anyone is looking for some good baseball, check out the Texas at Houston game tonight. Longhorn ace Ty Madden (soph out of Cy Ranch) looks really good ... reminds me somewhat of Hayden "Freakin" Durke (as Dad04 would say). 6'3" 200+ with a down angle fastball 94-97 and a nice slider. Nice command to go with it (66 pitches through 6). Not many scoring opportunities. Houston pitcher obviously throwing a nice game as well.

Brian
    Complete game two hit shutout on the road for Ty Madden ... 14K, 2BB (79 strikes, 31 balls). 97 mph in 7th inning. Texas 1 Houston 0.

Brian

Default Re: Friday Night Baseball

Complete game two hit shutout on the road for Ty Madden ... 14K, 2BB (79 strikes, 31 balls). 97 mph in 7th inning. Texas 1 Houston 0.

Brian
    I watched the game on your recommendation and I was not disappointed

Brian
    That’s my kind of Friday night game. I was unfortunate enough to also watch a few innings of Oral Roberts/ LSU...that did not look like a Fri game lol

Brian
    I watched that game also, A complete game and throwing in the mid nineties in the 9th inning at 110 pitches. " looks really good", I would he looked sensational.

Thread Information