Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Final: UL 7, Tech 2

Default Re: Live Game Talk: UL vs Tech

Cajuns win! 7-2 final score same as the team's record.

Geaux Cajuns!

Default Re: Final: UL 7, Tech 2

Pleasantly surprised with the start of the season. No doubt the offense is more athletic than we have been in the past. Exciting part is there are a lot of young guys contributing: Willis, T Robertson, Roccaforte, Lada.

Pitching was supposed to be strength and is proving so. Especially excited with the depth. Still walk a few more batters than I like, but that is just nit-picking.

Where that train????

4. Default Re: Final: UL 7, Tech 2

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Where that train????

Good to hear Osborn may only be out a week.

Quote Originally Posted by ChanceEncounter View Post
    YASSS!

7. Default Re: Final: UL 7, Tech 2

Never a good time to lose your starting catcher, especially one that has played as well as Osborn has so far, but this might be a decent time as we have depth there, granted not as good as Osborn and we play some teams we should have an advantage against.

McNeese tonight, they are 4-3, but their 4 wins have been vs a really bad PVAMU team.
    Houston Baptist this weekend for 3 games and they are 1-6 with only win vs Rice a team we swept, they lost 2 of 3 to them.

If we can use Hagedorn and Brock for the next 4 games and get Osborn back vs Miss State and/or USM we might be okay.

8. Default Re: Final: UL 7, Tech 2

We are starting to have some injuries mount up though. We pulled Chipper Menard for what looked like an oblique issue in the Tulane series, I remember seeing Alex Hannie in street clothes and a bandage on his face and now Osborn out for a couple of games. I don't think any of these are major injuries, but 9 games in we are having some issues.

9. Default Re: Final: UL 7, Tech 2

brock came out of hs with lots of accolades and last year did well batting wise..from what i can recollect. thought he was one we worried might get drafted out of hs

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    We are starting to have some injuries mount up though. We pulled Chipper Menard for what looked like an oblique issue in the Tulane series, I remember seeing Alex Hannie in street clothes and a bandage on his face and now Osborn out for a couple of games. I don't think any of these are major injuries, but 9 games in we are having some issues.
    Hanie had nose surgery to repair impact damage and will be out until it heals enough for him to play.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information