Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Louisiana Baseball Sweeps Rice

Default Re: Louisiana Baseball Sweeps Rice

Don't know if you guys heard it, but postgame Coach Deggs announced as of Sunday he's been sober for eight years. Then gave Robe the kudos for taking a chance on him. Got a lump in my throat. That's his greatest win.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Don't know if you guys heard it, but postgame Coach Deggs announced as of Sunday he's been sober for eight years. Then gave Robe the kudos for taking a chance on him. Got a lump in my throat. That's his greatest win.
    I had not heard that until now. But it had the same effect.

Arrighetti is moving to Saturday this week

Some updated through 8 games stats:

Offense:

Pitching/Def:

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Louisiana Baseball Sweeps Rice

Mais, we cooked us 3 big pots of RICE dis weekend!! Ca c'est bon!!!

A great win for him! He has such a good approach to it also; I remember when he took the job here he mentioned God having a sense of humor, sending him to Lafayette!

Thanks for the stats,
    Definitely see us trending in the direction of the 2013/2014 seasons. OBP is excellent so far. Plenty of walks.

On the defensive end it can only get better in the field. On the mound we have some big strikeout pitchers (10.09k/9), just need to cut down on the walks and trust their stuff. Everyone should be happy about where this team is at 8 games into the season against very good competition.

8. Default Re: Louisiana Baseball Sweeps Rice

God blessed my family. Both my parents were stone cold sober people who had no problems with an occasional drink or even a binge for a night.

Alcohol has been a plague for too many people. Anyone who hasn’t started drinking should consider what President Trump said. He was never going to find out if he was inclined to become an alcoholic because he’s not taking the first drink. Good advice regardless of how you might feel about him personally.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information