Thread: Any Chance For Single Game Baseball Tickets?

UL Baseball Any Chance For Single Game Baseball Tickets?

Is there any chance that single game baseball tickets will be sold if the visiting team returns their allotment? We didn't make the cut for season tickets this year and would hope to attend if possible.

Default Re: Any Chance For Single Game Baseball Tickets?

I know these are unique times but there has to be something they can do for non season ticket holders just to attend a few games. I have young kids at a very impressionable age and it would be great just to get them to experience at least a couple games.

Where do most people sell tickets if they can’t attend?

The ticket account manager (thru Ticketmaster) has an option to sell but I have not tried it yet. There are games I know I won’t be able to attend so if that doesn’t work, I will go thru RP

For me the "Sell" option is not active on my ticketmaster account. I can transfer only

Quote Originally Posted by jric116 View Post
    Is there any chance that single game baseball tickets will be sold if the visiting team returns their allotment? We didn't make the cut for season tickets this year and would hope to attend if possible.
    Jay was on with Scott this morning. He said the best option for people looking for baseball tickets is to become a part of the Facebook group called Ragin Cajuns Baseball Fan Group. I may not have the name correct but it is close. Apparently lots of ticket exchange discussion is occurring between members of that group.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Jay was on with Scott this morning. He said the best option for people looking for baseball tickets is to become a part of the Facebook group called Ragin Cajuns Baseball Fan Group. I may not have the name correct but it is close. Apparently lots of ticket exchange discussion is occurring between members of that group.
    That group has a few members looking for tickets. Your best investment would becoming a Diamond Club member. They will be giving away tickets to members throughout the season.

Quote Originally Posted by jric116 View Post
    I just spoke to Hans about this. It was definite "no single game" tix this season.

8. Default Re: Any Chance For Single Game Baseball Tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    I just spoke to Hans about this. It was definite "no single game" tix this season.
    ---- I sometimes have an extra ticket for games-FB,BB,Baseball -and usually give them away or sell them for my diet Coke!!! I see other folks also doing the same --- obviously this is a most unusual situation of forced limited seating ----- but you never know and the Ws and Ls have an effect!!!

We had a couple people handing out free tickets tonight.

10. Default Re: Any Chance For Single Game Baseball Tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    We had a couple people handing out free tickets tonight.
    ....yes a walk up could have gotten some free tickets....maybe they got one from the ticket checker as I gave mine to him!

Thread Information