Thread: SOLD: Baseball Blanc Package for sale

1. UL Baseball SOLD: Baseball Blanc Package for sale

After this past week's events, here in Houston, our family has decided that we need to sell our 3 baseball seats, for 2021.

It hurts to sell, but we don't have many options. If you're interested, PM me.

Default Re: Baseball Blanc Package

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun_in_NM View Post
    After this past week's events, here in Houston, our family has decided that we need to sell our 3 baseball seats, for 2021.

For everyone complaining about not having tickets here is your chance. Where you at Frenchie?

I am sorry to hear this; I hope everything improves for you!

4. Default Re: Baseball Blanc Package

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I am sorry to hear this; I hope everything improves for you!
    Thank you Moore. The freeze hit us hard, and we have pipes/trees that have to be removed. It's not fun, but glad we're all safe.

Where are the seats located, grandstand or bleachers?

6. Default Re: Baseball Blanc Package

All, the tickets have been sold.

Thank you for letting me post here, so Cajun fans can go see their team.

7. Default Re: Baseball Blanc Package

Picking up mine tomorrow!.... I am not red!

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    For everyone complaining about not having tickets here is your chance. Where you at Frenchie?
    I am not complaining. I drank a few, leaned back in my recliner, and enjoyed ESPN+. Will do the same in the future. I knew I would not get tickets, just didn't like the selection process and commented on it. I don't have deep pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    I am not complaining. I drank a few, leaned back in my recliner, and enjoyed ESPN+. Will do the same in the future. I knew I would not get tickets, just didn't like the selection process and commented on it. I don't have deep pockets.
    I wasn't saying you per say was complaining. Go on rougarooms and see where I said UL should be selling you tickets due to your loyalty.

10. Default Re: Baseball Blanc Package

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I wasn't saying you per say was complaining. Go on rougarooms and see where I said UL should be selling you tickets due to your loyalty.
    The remnants of the dirty dozen should have free tickets for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The remnants of the dirty dozen should have free tickets for life.
    Very True

Thread Information