Thread: 2021 Louisiana Baseball Announces Russo Park Fan Guidelines

1. UL Baseball 2021 Louisiana Baseball Announces Russo Park Fan Guidelines

Louisiana Athletics has announced a reduced capacity at M.L. "Tigue" Moore Field at Russo Park for the 2021 season in compliance with state and local guidelines in relation to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

Default Re: Louisiana Baseball Announces Russo Park Fan Guidelines

Absolute horse s&$t!!
    Between this, protests and other Marxist BS, my alma mater will never get another penny from me.

They must adhere to state guidelines. If they don’t, we will look like sporting events in New Orleans with no fans. I prefer this way so fans can attend. Those who are not fans can choose to do something else with their time and money.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    They must adhere to state guidelines. If they don’t, we will look like sporting events in New Orleans with no fans. I prefer this way so fans can attend. Those who are not fans can choose to do something else with their time and money.
    But the fans who aren't big donors can't attend. It's also way past time to open things up. If you are worried and don't want to go, no judgment, just stay home

Quote Originally Posted by CajunProud View Post
    Absolute horse s&$t!!
    Between this, protests and other Marxist BS, my alma mater will never get another penny from me.
    What seems to be your issues with the guidelines?

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    But the fans who aren't big donors can't attend. It's also way past time to open things up. If you are worried and don't want to go, no judgment, just stay home
    Fair or not they are trying to get as much money as they can to offset the 6 million dollar budget shortfalls that is projected to reach 8 million. With no big donor money the shortfall would be 12 million.

7. UL Baseball Ragin' Cajuns Baseball Fan Guide

The University of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns baseball team is gearing up for what looks to be a promising 2021 season. Here you can find all of the information for the team's schedule, roster, and outlook heading into the new year of collegiate baseball.

Well, plenty of parking will be available.

Absolute horse s&$t!!
    Honestly, what were you expecting? We've been under some sort of Covid restriction protocol for nearly a year now. You still can't have max seating at restaurants and bars, what made you think they were going to allow thousands of people in the stands at games? The state mandate is still in effect and will likely not be altered anytime soon so....

Absolute horse s&$t!!
    Because UL Athletics has complete authority to exercise their own judgement and rules here, right?

It’s the fire Marshall not the university

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Baseball Fan Guide

I'm old and was having trouble looking at the colored schedule so if you're like me I transferred it all to a spreadsheet by package.

Thread Information