Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Elijah Mitchell

Default Re: Elijah Mitchell - a 49er

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Go Bobcat.
    E-Rat Legend!

2. Default Re: Elijah Mitchell - a 49er

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Eli straight ballin! Someone get in his ear with the Louisiana @Lafayette nonsense but that can be fixed.
    I am sitting here with so much excitement, knowing he was starting tonight on National TV! I was Totally stunned, when he introduced himself. I couldn't believe it! He gave an interview on draft day with ABC and said Louisiana many times! Never used that other name that our athletic team's despise. Did someone tell him to say that or what? I am completely dumbfounded and shocked. I am sure pur coach and athletic department told him to carry our name Louisiana into the NFL. There must be an explanation. Can someone look into this and post what you can find out. With our program in the national spotlight with our official name of Louisiana, we certainly don't need to go backwards with our name. We have come way to far for that, at this point!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDetroitCajun View Post
    I am sitting here with so much excitement, knowing he was starting tonight on National TV! I was Totally stunned, when he introduced himself. I couldn't believe it! He gave an interview on draft day with ABC and said Louisiana many times! Never used that other name that our athletic team's despise. Did someone tell him to say that or what? I am completely dumbfounded and shocked. I am sure pur coach and athletic department told him to carry our name Louisiana into the NFL. There must be an explanation. Can someone look into this and post what you can find out. With our program in the national spotlight with our official name of Louisiana, we certainly don't need to go backwards with our name. We have come way to far for that, at this point!
    Already working on it.

4. Default Re: Elijah Mitchell - a 49er

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Already working on it.
    Looks like he got you on ignore . . .

Mitchel closing in on 100 yards.

Another big day. 18 carries, 137 yd, 1 TD. Niners win. Back to back 100 yd games!

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Another big day. 18 carries, 137 yd, 1 TD. Niners win. Back to back 100 yd games!
    An animal bruh.

"After struggling to find any consistency on the ground to start the season, rookie Elijah Mitchell has now rushed for over 100 yards in back-to-back performances. As a result, he looks to have a stranglehold on the starting running back job for the foreseeable future."

https://www.ninersnation.com/2021/11...l-running-game

10. Default ESPN 1420 UL Alum Elijah Mitchell's NFL Career Off to Fantastic Start

Mitchell has more rushing yards in his first five games than any 49ers in team history since 1970.

I am still amazed that some on this board thought Calais was the best pro prospect of that three headed monster.

Ragas I somewhat understand, but the 'ground and pound' RB's are really easy to find for pro teams. A guy that can flourish on all three downs, and provide game-breaking plays are difficult to come by, which is why I always said Mitchell was our best RB and greatest pro prospect.

Ragas still has a future, but I think it is a journeyman RB, and not a game changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    I am still amazed that some on this board thought Calais was the best pro prospect of that three headed monster.

Ragas I somewhat understand, but the 'ground and pound' RB's are really easy to find for pro teams. A guy that can flourish on all three downs, and provide game-breaking plays are difficult to come by, which is why I always said Mitchell was our best RB and greatest pro prospect.

Ragas still has a future, but I think it is a journeyman RB, and not a game changer.
    I made this argument 2 years ago when all three were still on the roster. Mitchell is the mold of a 3 down back that can run inside and catch the ball. He also has enough speed to make long runs, whereas someone like Ragas can get to the second level with a good o-line but will not outrun an NFL safety or corner. The biggest issue rookies have with coming in and being an every down back is learning pass protection. I haven't watched enough 49'ers games to see how he's coming along in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    I made this argument 2 years ago when all three were still on the roster. Mitchell is the mold of a 3 down back that can run inside and catch the ball. He also has enough speed to make long runs, whereas someone like Ragas can get to the second level with a good o-line but will not outrun an NFL safety or corner. The biggest issue rookies have with coming in and being an every down back is learning pass protection. I haven't watched enough 49'ers games to see how he's coming along in that area.
    Kind of the same with McGuire and Harris. Mcguire is close to making it, just has to stay healthy. Zo just chose poorly one night and he was done.

14. Default Re: Elijah Mitchell - a 49er

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Kind of the same with McGuire and Harris. Mcguire is close to making it, just has to stay healthy. Zo just chose poorly one night and he was done.
    Chose poorly? What you saying, don’t assume everyone knows what you are referring to. I sure don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Chose poorly? What you saying, don’t assume everyone knows what you are referring to. I sure don’t.
    He missed curfew one night. Out with another running back, that was a much higher draft pick. They let Zoe go and kept the other running back with just a slap on the wrist.

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information