Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: In three games, Cajuns went from first place to facing crossroads in season

Default Re: In three games, Cajuns went from first place to facing crossroads in season

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Gueye, Wilson, Russell, and Awkuba were part of the starting 5 the other night which gave up a 22-5 ULM run.

The excuses are beyond being old. Add in the insulting quote about football, and you have a coach that is either blinded by his own propaganda inside the basketball offices or straight up lacks self awareness. It’s probably both if you ask me.
    The fact that he doesn't make adjustments is frustrating. We don't defend the 3 pointer when they are hitting those shots.

2. Default Re: In three games, Cajuns went from first place to facing crossroads in season

Today was the freshman Harper. He exploded with 3’s. He’s always doing other stuff well. Sometimes he gets fouls for aggressive defense.

Default Re: In three games, Cajuns went from first place to facing crossroads in season

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Today was the freshman Harper. He exploded with 3’s. He’s always doing other stuff well. Sometimes he gets fouls for aggressive defense.
    Harper and Richards are both guys who have the personality to be team leaders down the road. Hard to do that as a freshman. Cedric is not a natural leader in my view but as the only 4 year senior it is incumbent upon him to take that role.

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    500k would be very attractive to a lot of up and comers.
    And how much are paying the Philippino Sandwich Maker??

5. Default Re: In three games, Cajuns went from first place to facing crossroads in season

Arkansas State about to get a lock on 2nd place. Leading LilRock by 4 2:07 to go

6. Default Re: In three games, Cajuns went from first place to facing crossroads in season

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Arkansas State about to get a lock on 2nd place. Leading LilRock by 4 2:07 to go
    ........when told I was going to the nosebleed section I decided to wait till next year......so what is happening and do we go to the conference tourney?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ........when told I was going to the nosebleed section I decided to wait till next year......so what is happening and do we go to the conference tourney?
    Every team goes to the conference tourney in Pensacola. 1st and 2nd place teams in each division get a first round bye. Right now, Texas State is first while the Cajuns and Ark State are tied for second. Red Wolves have the tie breaker now due to percentage points. We need to win out and have Ark. State lose one to garner 2nd. Overall the team is 14 and 7 with a conference record of 8 and 6. Four regular season conference games remain. Starting point guard Brayan Au hurt his knee at Ark. State last Friday and today was first game we win since he has been out. Loss to ULM on Thursday was terribly disappointing as they do not have a good record. Nice bounce back today. Brayan is not a great player by any means but one who gets Cajuns in right sets. Doubt he returns this year. Past two games back up guard Devin Butts was suspended and did not play. No idea why he was suspended. I suspect he returns next game. Hopefully he does not take minutes from Ty Harper who played great today. I think that answers most of your questions have been answered here Boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by tdncz View Post
    And how much are paying the Philippino Sandwich Maker??
    Enough for him to open a franchise stateside!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Every team goes to the conference tourney in Pensacola. 1st and 2nd place teams in each division get a first round bye. Right now, Texas State is first while the Cajuns and Ark State are tied for second. Red Wolves have the tie breaker now due to percentage points. We need to win out and have Ark. State lose one to garner 2nd. Overall the team is 14 and 7 with a conference record of 8 and 6. Four regular season conference games remain. Starting point guard Brayan Au hurt his knee at Ark. State last Friday and today was first game we win since he has been out. Loss to ULM on Thursday was terribly disappointing as they do not have a good record. Nice bounce back today. Brayan is not a great player by any means but one who gets Cajuns in right sets. Doubt he returns this year. Past two games back up guard Devin Butts was suspended and did not play. No idea why he was suspended. I suspect he returns next game. Hopefully he does not take minutes from Ty Harper who played great today. I think that answers most of your questions have been answered here Boomer.
    I heard that Julien has been practicing. Do you think we will see him this year?

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    I heard that Julien has been practicing. Do you think we will see him this year?
    Sure sounds like it. Definitely on a reduced minutes plan.

11. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: In three games, Cajuns went from first place to facing crossroads in season

There’s no downside for Julien if healthy. The question is can he be an asset for some minutes each game. I’m thinking yes he can add depth that can help win games.

I think Julien plays at Little Rock in the last two games of the regular season. I would be surprised if he plays against UTA this Friday and Saturday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information